Anthony Wants to Finger Kyle Rittenhouse's Asshole

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 2.22.57 AM.png

TorpidSloth

I was all about Kyle Rittenhouse until I heard him speak and it turned out that he's a smug little fag.
I'm willing to bet he was raised in a fatherless household. He has what my grandfather used to call "an ice-cream face." He looks like a mummy's boy who grew up getting every petty whim catered to - "Kyle doesn't like the crusts, they make his tummy hurt" etc

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Eh fuck the guy. He killed some faggots which is good but he’s a faggot. He should have been forever thankful he is not in jail and should be never seen from again. Tire lipped retard.
Its a really good example of running with the messaging while ignoring the context. They focus on the “Defended himself against violent protestors” part which no one can deny but completely ignore Rittenhouse is a chicken finger eating, borderline retarded, mommas boy, who is also WAY too proud of himself for literally fucking killing people.

I know what people will say. “THEY ATTACKED HIM WHY SHOULD HE FEEL BAD” because thats a normal reaction to killing someone. You watch interviews with veterans who had to kill someone who was actively trying to kill them on a battlefield and they’re more torn up about what they had to do than this pudgy asshole was at shooting someone hitting him with a skateboard. It is borderline sociopathic to go on news channels and essentially brag about these actions like you didn’t take someones son away from them.

medium wyzzz