Anthony Wants to Finger Kyle Rittenhouse's Asshole

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
Its a really good example of running with the messaging while ignoring the context. They focus on the “Defended himself against violent protestors” part which no one can deny but completely ignore Rittenhouse is a chicken finger eating, borderline retarded, mommas boy, who is also WAY too proud of himself for literally fucking killing people.

I know what people will say. “THEY ATTACKED HIM WHY SHOULD HE FEEL BAD” because thats a normal reaction to killing someone. You watch interviews with veterans who had to kill someone who was actively trying to kill them on a battlefield and they’re more torn up about what they had to do than this pudgy asshole was at shooting someone hitting him with a skateboard. It is borderline sociopathic to go on news channels and essentially brag about these actions like you didn’t take someones son away from them.
I wouldn't feel bad about killing a felon, womanbeater, and pedophile who attacked me, but to each their own

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I wouldn't feel bad about killing a felon, womanbeater, and pedophile who attacked me, but to each their own
Let me try to put it another way. If a nigger robbed me at gunpoint and I shot him in self defense I wouldn’t feel bad for him. Dude was sticking me up at gunpoint, what did he THINK was gonna happen? But I would definitely feel bad for myself. No matter how I try to justify it, even if it’s self defense, you killed someone and, obviously, killing someone is wrong. Even if they deserve it. I mean i’m one of these guys who doesn’t even think the death penalty should exist. The only person who should decide if you live or die is god, not a judge, the state, or an executioner.

Jen_Tomlinson

Mexican Lasagna
Let me try to put it another way. If a nigger robbed me at gunpoint and I shot him in self defense I wouldn’t feel bad for him. Dude was sticking me up at gunpoint, what did he THINK was gonna happen? But I would definitely feel bad for myself. No matter how I try to justify it, even if it’s self defense, you killed someone and, obviously, killing someone is wrong. Even if they deserve it. I mean i’m one of these guys who doesn’t even think the death penalty should exist. The only person who should decide if you live or die is god, not a judge, the state, or an executioner.
I’m with sue on this one. I’ll take it further, people that show up to these protests on both sides mostly want to cause trouble.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
I haven't murdered anyone, I can't pretend to know. To be fair to rittenhouse he did cry in court, doubt he is that proud of it; but his handlers definitely tell him to lean into it to satisfy a certain crowd.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m with sue on this one. I’ll take it further, people that show up to these protests on both sides mostly want to cause trouble.
I mean it’s a meme at this point but the dude went to a state he didn’t even live in, armed, with the intent to “protect local businesses”. How about you just stay in your state, watch it unfold on TV, and have mommy make you your microwavable treats, fat faggot.

Its a really good example of running with the messaging while ignoring the context. They focus on the “Defended himself against violent protestors” part which no one can deny but completely ignore Rittenhouse is a chicken finger eating, borderline retarded, mommas boy, who is also WAY too proud of himself for literally fucking killing people.

I know what people will say. “THEY ATTACKED HIM WHY SHOULD HE FEEL BAD” because thats a normal reaction to killing someone. You watch interviews with veterans who had to kill someone who was actively trying to kill them on a battlefield and they’re more torn up about what they had to do than this pudgy asshole was at shooting someone hitting him with a skateboard. It is borderline sociopathic to go on news channels and essentially brag about these actions like you didn’t take someones son away from them.
Why did you forget the guy with a pistol who feigned surrender and tried to shoot rittenhouse?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Why did you forget the guy with a pistol who feigned surrender and tried to shoot rittenhouse?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Eh fuck the guy. He killed some faggots which is good but he’s a faggot. He should have been forever thankful he is not in jail and should be never seen from again. Tire lipped retard.
Look again...he's FTM. Female to Male tranny

The eyes never lie

kylepic.PNG

N6hjboY.png