Anthony Wants to Finger Kyle Rittenhouse's Asshole

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Its a really good example of running with the messaging while ignoring the context. They focus on the “Defended himself against violent protestors” part which no one can deny but completely ignore Rittenhouse is a chicken finger eating, borderline retarded, mommas boy, who is also WAY too proud of himself for literally fucking killing people.

I know what people will say. “THEY ATTACKED HIM WHY SHOULD HE FEEL BAD” because thats a normal reaction to killing someone. You watch interviews with veterans who had to kill someone who was actively trying to kill them on a battlefield and they’re more torn up about what they had to do than this pudgy asshole was at shooting someone hitting him with a skateboard. It is borderline sociopathic to go on news channels and essentially brag about these actions like you didn’t take someones son away from them.
He killed a pedo and a domestic abuser and crippled a shitty felon. Who cares? The lefts disingenuous use of weaponized empathy is why people on the right have become more callous.

That said I don't think he's admirable really and I don't care to see him. The left making him into the villain during his trial made it pretty impossible to live a normal life, so he's leaning into this. Its literally just the left creating the thing they hate

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I haven't murdered anyone, I can't pretend to know. To be fair to rittenhouse he did cry in court, doubt he is that proud of it; but his handlers definitely tell him to lean into it to satisfy a certain crowd.
And the same people saying he's an asshole with no empathy mocked him for crying and showing he actually felt bad. Or said he was faking it. He literally can't win.

And the same people saying he's an asshole with no empathy mocked him for crying and showing he actually felt bad. It said he was faking it. He literally can't win.
Agreed. The kid has no options at this point. The DA went after him on entirely political grounds, the radicalized leftists would/will never accept anything short of his brutal murder, and the police he idolized kept him in that riot zone/arrested him after the fact. As far as I remember, he couldn't even enroll in university because of it. These retards still follow him years later and he still has to contend with frivolous civil suits. Best part of all, the DA who went after him openly admitted he wouldn't have prosecuted the 3 guys he shot if they would've murdered him. Dumbest kid had his whole reality shattered in a few short months, why the fuck would he care at this point? Peckas.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
All of these things people have brought up and more make me wonder why the fuck his parents let him out into that shit in the first place.
He was still living with them as far as I can recall, so why didn't either of them say "I get what you're trying to do, but if things go wrong, I don't want you in a riot with a gun because you may not be the only person there with one."

That's what makes his story fucked up to me. He and my middle son are around the same age and there is no way in the world I'd let him go do something like that. His parents should have known better and now they get to sit back in the shadows while he has to deal with all this shit.

Mustard's affectation

Pay attention to how short Turry is
child bearing hips...small shoulders. It's a woman

232cc87051a8276dc33a75d2bf275d35c9d6b567.jpeg

FEld_53WUAcJCr4.jpg
I bet you wanna nibble his red hot ear.

Last edited:
All of these things people have brought up and more make me wonder why the fuck his parents let him out into that shit in the first place.
He was still living with them as far as I can recall, so why didn't either of them say "I get what you're trying to do, but if things go wrong, I don't want you in a riot with a gun because you may not be the only person there with one."

That's what makes his story fucked up to me. He and my middle son are around the same age and there is no way in the world I'd let him go do something like that. His parents should have known better and now they get to sit back in the shadows while he has to deal with all this shit.
I just chalk it up to single mom syndrome.