Any other loners here? diary post

P

potatopeeler63

Since graduating college 8 years ago I havent had a single friend, I ghosted all the NPC normalfags i grew up with, i got tired of sitting around with them as they refresh twitter/ig all day and watching espn doing nothing.

unironically not a fat incel living in moms basement, have my own place, fuck a tinder slut every couple weeks, go to the gym 5 days a week, extroverted, loathe fatrick, etc....

but i just cant find a friend group that i can tell i jerk off to my cousins dirty panties without them looking at me like im a freak, say nigger faggot or kike around them without them thinking wtf, drink in the morning without judgement, etc.....

maybe im going insane but i cant find a guy friend or group of dudes to chill with that have the same interests and arent sucking societal expectacions cock.

I cope by smoking insane amounts of weed and fucking tons of hookers in the DR and brazil (100 so far this year.)

>inb4 "youre not unique, not special, etc..." no shit never said i was, but EVERYONE IS SO "NORMAL".... i cant explain it maybe you understand

any oldfags have input? not ready to settle down yet but what like a good wife in when im like 37-40 and have a shitload of kids. maybe that'll help.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Meh, i'm the same in some ways. In the past 6-7 years i have only associated with one friend who has a lot in common with me, to be fair though.. i have always been introverted and preferred my own company. I'd be careful with locking yourself in your house and smoking large quantities of weed though, i did that for the better part of 13 years and ended up mentally fucked for a bit.

I have no interest in marriage or relationships, i like being by myself on a night and can't be bothered with having to consider someone elses feelings, i just do disgusting things to womens buttholes and then bounce.

Good luck, kid.

G

As long as you're out there making money and fucking (women, I hope), why do you care if you don't have many friends?

By the time I hit 30, I could count the number of close friends on one hand. People get lives and hanging out isn't really a thing anymore. If you get a wife and/or kids, that becomes your social life. Or you can stay single and keep banging whores, which is not bad in your 20s and 30s, but gets old when you hit 40. Just my opinion.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I had a group of friends that I hung with every weekend. Then they started having kids and our lives went in different directions, so now I have exactly zero friends, and I am 100% okay with this.

I am married, but we live somewhat separate lives as well. Sex doesn't interest me like it once did. I rather enjoy doing things by myself and on my own time, and not having to worry about whether or not someone else is involved, or how they feel about it.

It's a rare thing to not be codependent. Enjoy it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm a complete loner who shoots down just about every attempt of interaction that comes my way. I cut off just about everyone I knew in life, beside my family (even that's getting to the point...) about 8 years ago when I moved across the country without telling anyone.

It's a problem that'll only get worse but it's whatever at this point. I'll most likely get gunned down because of something shitty in my past and my association with a group of some riff raff back home.

Growing up I was a latchkey kid with not much adult supervision. That ran from 3rd grade until I finished highschool. It made me too self reliant and too used to my own company that it feels like I've been the same way my whole life with being a loner.

For some odd reason I think about killing myself regularly. but ever since my stupid brother had kids, and they call me tio, I can't do it. So I have to wait until they're both married, at least.

P

potatopeeler63

I'm a complete loner who shoots down just about every attempt of interaction that comes my way. I cut off just about everyone I knew in life, beside my family (even that's getting to the point...) about 8 years ago when I moved across the country without telling anyone.

It's a problem that'll only get worse but it's whatever at this point. I'll most likely get gunned down because of something shitty in my past and my association with a group of some riff raff back home.

Growing up I was a latchkey kid with not much adult supervision. That ran from 3rd grade until I finished highschool. It made me too self reliant and too used to my own company that it feels like I've been the same way my whole life with being a loner.

For some odd reason I think about killing myself regularly. but ever since my stupid brother had kids, and they call me tio, I can't do it. So I have to wait until they're both married, at least.
not suicidal in the least, was just wondering if other people on this 2002 forum had the same lifestyle, fellow spic. kinda wish i was a latchkey kid, the parents are the reason i dont completely fuck off to the third world and become an absolute degenerate so at least i guess that's good.

wishing Snowaayyyyyyyy would call in, would like to know what he's hauling

Im genuinely not sure if Im happier in a relationship or single. I was just in a 2 year relationship and on one hand, having sex regularly made me feel healthier as a man whereas cranking it chronically makes me feel low T.
But on the other hand, the freedom of waking up and having nobody to worry about but yourself is fucking great. The grass is always greener

Since graduating college 8 years ago I havent had a single friend, I ghosted all the NPC normalfags i grew up with, i got tired of sitting around with them as they refresh twitter/ig all day and watching espn doing nothing.

unironically not a fat incel living in moms basement, have my own place, fuck a tinder slut every couple weeks, go to the gym 5 days a week, extroverted, loathe fatrick, etc....

but i just cant find a friend group that i can tell i jerk off to my cousins dirty panties without them looking at me like im a freak, say nigger faggot or kike around them without them thinking wtf, drink in the morning without judgement, etc.....

maybe im going insane but i cant find a guy friend or group of dudes to chill with that have the same interests and arent sucking societal expectacions cock.

I cope by smoking insane amounts of weed and fucking tons of hookers in the DR and brazil (100 so far this year.)

>inb4 "youre not unique, not special, etc..." no shit never said i was, but EVERYONE IS SO "NORMAL".... i cant explain it maybe you understand

any oldfags have input? not ready to settle down yet but what like a good wife in when im like 37-40 and have a shitload of kids. maybe that'll help.

You gotta hide your power level dude. I want friends I can say nigger around! Go to a Proud Boys meeting stupid. Or better yet, stop being such a judgmental douchebag that every girl on twitter you bang is a "twitter slut" and maybe find one you can tolerate. Unless you have some weird YOU EVER FUCK A NIGGER JULIE?!?! complex with modern women, you probably need a girl to take over your social schedule. Life isn't a romantic comedy where you find a "good wife" at a meetcute ina coffee shop.

G

The vast majority of people especially these days are complete losers who will only waste your time. Once everything goes to shit, they are going to hit a brick wall and wish that they had done more with their lives instead of doing their 9-5 at Kroger and going to their friend's house every night to smoke weed. Baby boomers especially have a fucking retarded view of the world in the sense that their parents taught them to take life seriously and prepare for the worst and work as hard as they could to become successful - yet they had it so easy that even fuckups somehow managed to make it. As a result many of them believe that they would have been happier if they had focused more on their social life. Not so. Our generation and especially the next is going to face hardships that are unheard of to anyone alive today. If you are really serious about working your ass off and becoming successful, you're going to go through periods of being a "loner" and not getting enough sleep or having time for fun. Sadly that's probably going to be the minimum threshold for not living in abject poverty

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Christ, you all sound fucking pathetic -- like me.

The only thing that's keeping me from killing myself are the two kids. It'd CRUSH them. Plus, they'd probably get finger-diddled by their new stepdad and, man, I can't pull the trigger knowing that'd happen. So here I am in a sexless, but otherwise great, marriage. It's like living with my best friend who got really fat but makes pretty bomb dinners.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I got two people I can say anything I want to and have hilarious discussions about niggers and covid and whores and faggot npcs. But they're in another state now. Sucks. Old high school friends.. Getting older.

I'm with you on everything else. I'm able to make friends with bros like clockwork but it's mostly surface level. I'm an iceberg with almost everyone I know, except my bitch and those two old buddies. So pretty much a loner yeah.

Snake

Any adult male that has a huge circle of friends probably likes to make poverty firepits in their weed ridden yard while taking it up the ass from section 8 housing niggers.

Needing multiple friends like that is bitch shit. Only women. I stopped really bothering with any group of friends when high school ended. There's people from there that still try to reach out to me that are permanently stuck in a mid 00s mindset. Like I haven't talked to you in 15 years. Either grow up or neck yourself.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Don’t like this self help fag shit on this forum but I’m gonna be a fag and indulge. I understand the sentiment of feeling alone. The reality is, you’re realizing that your “friends” weren’t really friends. People in school ain’t shit, people you work with ain’t shit, it’s people who have seen you at your worst that are your friends. It’s why blood is thicker than water. Your family will always be the best and what you should be the most loyal to. The number 2 in your life should be the friends that have been there. The older you get the harder it is to make new friends. This is because you become wiser and more experienced. Those friends however, will become closer because their more true to who you are. To sum everything up, I made a JoeH post without intending to and I’m a complete faggot for it. Your moms box.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
My advice would be to keep your mind open and your eyes peeled. I met a few cool people in college and at work. Give people that seem cool a chance. There are probably dawgs like yourself that want to be naughty boys, but feel the social constraints and act tame. Then one night, while drunk and watching a football game, you’ll both call the wr that dropped a pass a nagger