"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 12.43.41 PM.png

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
What an asshole. I know this is all probably fake anyway so it's not worth over thinking, but why would the people who took the chairs leave a card? Shouldn't Pat have given them something for their time and effort? A regular human being with an actual soul would feel bad that these women were dragged into a mess they know nothing about and would insist on giving them gas money at the very least. But not Pig. He's the victim. Why should he have to give anything to those women? They were the ones stupid enough to believe he would be giving away such amazing chairs, or downsizing his life in any way. Theyre lucky they were let off with only a warning. He's such a prick and it genuinely makes me happy his life is the way it is. Nobody deserves to be him more than him.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Rick you only just now realized Dan was in charge around here? There are multiple secret chats where Dan directs this kind of shit—not to mention his discord where him and that Elaine broad and other faggots direct bits.

I can’t be part of that kind of organized faggotry. The spontaneous goofy stuff is way more fun than Dan trying to be Jack Merridew and directing idiots to take pictures of the pig

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
'Video doesn't lie' POST THE VIDEO THEN

21b7c5dd06fd0a4603b3e445a6bc58d8.png
LOL Look at that reaching. He has zero proof of these accusations but paints some picture that its some coordinated plan against him. The only video he has is the two dykes with his chairs. So whats with the " Video doesnt lie"? Seems like Pat lies. The constantly being drunk has taken its toll and now he makes up the complex assumptions and scenarios just so it fits into his narrative.

1716140810889.png