"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

BudDickman

LOL Look at that reaching. He has zero proof of these accusations but paints some picture that its some coordinated plan against him. The only video he has is the two dykes with his chairs. So whats with the " Video doesnt lie"? Seems like Pat lies. The constantly being drunk has taken its toll and now he makes up the complex assumptions and scenarios just so it fits into his narrative.

View attachment 200346
So Dan orchestrated the the theft, and then sent one of his minions to check that they had NOT been taken, even though they were stolen according to his dastardly plan. Is anyone following that?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Now pat is getting his weirdos to dog pile Dans employer with his false accusations.

1716141994271.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Faking crimes is always the last, desperate move by these losers. No one is listening to me, so I'll make them hear me!

Any day now, Pat is going to stumble out of a men's room with a backwards swastika drawn in marker on his forehead and tweet pictures to Insight Software.

No child I did not draw that on myself in the mirror. I was assaulted by mentally ill criminal cyberstalkers. Hate crime charges await!