"Denouncement, Patrick Tomlinson and Me." A Pity Me Paul Patreon Post

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I'm so sorry, Paul.

1000011412.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Paul, you're a loser with mommy issues and suicidal ideation. Rick isn't the one who is going to pull you out of that hole. He's a narcassist. All his friendships are one sided. You're sacrificing your already fragile mental health for a man who genuinely would not do the same for you were the roles reverse. For once in your life, Paul, show some spine. Stop being afraid what parasites will think of you.

You won't, though, and the real reason is, you exist soley off pity. You wouldn't want to be rid of us, because you can cash us in for pity points. Pathetic creep.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
He never addressed the core issue.

How can you stand by a “friend” like Patrick who talks about raping people’s mothers? Who foments misery everywhere he goes?

He’s not your friend Paul. Has he ever reached out just to chat, see how you’re doing? Or is everything always about him?

Are you really afraid of ruining the friendship or are you more afraid that Pat would react with no empathy and wrathfulness towards you? Someone he sees as inferior and bully-able?

With a friend like Pat, you don’t even need the Underbridge Dwellers.

P.S. Coward

Turry Fawks

Whoooooooa buddy
He never addressed the core issue.

How can you stand by a “friend” like Patrick who talks about raping people’s mothers? Who foments misery everywhere he goes?

He’s not your friend Paul. Has he ever reached out just to chat, see how you’re doing? Or is everything always about him?

Are you really afraid of ruining the friendship or are you more afraid that Pat would react with no empathy and wrathfulness towards you? Someone he sees as inferior and bully-able?

With a friend like Pat, you don’t even need the Underbridge Dwellers.

P.S. Coward
How do they know each other anyways? I've never been too clear on that.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
How do they know each other anyways? I've never been too clear on that.
He took some of the black and white photos* that the sub would photoshop and Rick bullied him into filing false DMCA's.

*Not the finger point pfp. The one where he's reading from a book like he's lecturing an audience

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
I read through the pitypost and the gist of it is basically this: Paul has only two options. He can either be the bravest, loyalist warrior to his good friend Patrick Tomlinson, or he can essentially do a heel turn. Publicly denouncing Patrick and becoming one of the trolls, like when one wrestler in a tag team turns on his partner and they become bitter enemies.

Paul the third option that "Chaquille" was talking about was just to walk away. Remove yourself from the drama, don't get involved anymore.

But that's not a realistic option for Paul, as what side he chooses to stand on is too important. He has chosen the side of good, of kindness, of forgiving sex crimes among your allies, of Patrick. Good for you, Paul.