Erock hate thread

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fat faggot only got hired because he archived early shows and posted on duh forums. Showed up late every single day to the point he had to be monitored. Justifies it by “staying late” aka stuffing his disgusting fat fucking piggy face and listening to R&F. Interns get upset with him. He cries to Opie. Opie tells the interns “hey man lay off of him he stays late ok” not knowing what the hell he’s doing. Stops being watched. Starts showing up late again.

Fat lazy faggot. Perfect hire to run my media network.

Early on, he would delete derogatory bits about him. One morning, Steve & Ben presented him with toothpaste and mouthwash on the air to address an issue. The bit was cut and titled "Erik's Breath". A few months went by and somebody went looking for it and it wasn't there. Erik fucking deleted it and it had to be recut. Erik was told by Opie to not do that again.

I found it. This was almost gone forever.

At 8:40 when the song kicks in, that was Derek. Super ballsy that early on to just drop a bed live, without asking. It was perfect.

Last edited:
Early on, he would delete derogatory bits about him. One morning, Steve & Ben presented him with toothpaste and mouthwash on the air to address an issue. The bit was cut and titled "Erik's Breath". A few months went by and somebody went looking for it and it wasn't there. Erik fucking deleted it and it had to be recut. Erik was told by Opie to not do that again.

I found it. This was almost gone forever.

At 8:40 when the song kicks in, that was Derek. Super ballsy that early on to just drop a bed live, without asking. It was perfect.

of course danny is the first one to post in a thread shitting on his co-workers

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
of course danny is the first one to post in a thread shitting on his co-workers

He thinks he somehow can eclipse how hateable he is by espousing every minute detail of his coworkers' flaws.

UMM YEAH I CUT UP MORE AUDIO THAN EROCK

You could be Atlas holding up the world and everyone would still hate you because of your repugnant character, bald heeb. I bet Erock wouldn't lose at Guitar Hero either.

FingerofGod

I always liked Erock on da show. I don’t care that he didn’t have a good work ethic. The fact is that he took his many beatings much better than some of his other coworkers (who got far fewer because of their relationships with certain hosts) and he was involved in a lot of great on-air bits. I’m very disappointed he ended up working at CP but I suppose from his point of view it’s better than working retail or something.

Can we just turn this into a Danny hate thread? That'd be funnier.
Hoagie Boy needs his time in the barrel too.

Dassey Nagel.jpg