Facebook marketplace for all your fresh sexed needs

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Why spend $35 to get exactly what you want from a reputable source when you could just drive across the state for a 50/50 shot?
I hope she ends up with pigeons

Screenshot-20240513-072956-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240513-101950-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240513-102031-Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
You literally can legally take the ducks at the park. A big ass mallard was following me and my buddy around one day and it jumped in the car with us so we took it to his mom's farm and it never left. There's also a youtube channel I watch where the guy runs an animal rescue and he has a duck he just took from a park because it was friendly.

Ashcroft

Paul
You literally can legally take the ducks at the park. A big ass mallard was following me and my buddy around one day and it jumped in the car with us so we took it to his mom's farm and it never left. There's also a youtube channel I watch where the guy runs an animal rescue and he has a duck he just took from a park because it was friendly.

Is that my son Garbinzobeans?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
There is this one invasive species, I forget what it's called but it has red flecks all over its face. You can just take them.