Fucking great new Leslie quotes

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
89ebdc62a86cb5f936d807729ce1e433.png

Goddamn right.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Everything about Leslie must drive Pat insane - she saw right through his bullshit immediately, she uses her own name and picture so he can't call her an anonymous coward and she's more established and respected in his industry than he is. All he can do is impotently call her deluded and threaten legal action.

So satisfying seeing this fat crybully get what he's due.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
I know a lot of people here stick to the "all women are fucking idiots" creed, but there's a certain type of woman who quickly sees people for who they really are and can accurately and succinctly diagnose their faults. Leslie is one of those women.
Quality women have been gifted by evolution with extra special bullshit detectors so that they don't allow a low quality retard who say, pretends to be a 6 figure when in reality he's a broke insurance salesman who will ruin her finances, cum inside her.

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
Quality women have been gifted by evolution with extra special bullshit detectors so that they don't allow a low quality retard who say, pretends to be a 6 figure when in reality he's a broke insurance salesman who will ruin her finances, cum inside her.
Are you telling me there are women who aren't quality out there who would let someone who pretends to be a six figure author cum inside them?
What did you mean by this?