Fucking great new Leslie quotes

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
"tHe vErSiOn Of mE tHeY hAtE dOeSn'T eVeN eXiSt."

No, Pat. The version of you I hate does exist. Because it's the version of you that you've broadcast to the entire world on the internet daily for years. The smug fatass who's never wrong and insults anyone who disagrees with him. It's 100% you and saying that-that person doesn't really exist is just another reason I hate you.

hikomow633

No, Pat. The version of you I hate does exist. Because it's the version of you that you've broadcast to the entire world on the internet daily for years. The smug fatass who's never wrong and insults anyone who disagrees with him. It's 100% you and saying that-that person doesn't really exist is just another reason I hate you.

Contrary to what patso thinks, there's less than meets the eye, not more..

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

It’s the same logic he uses when people show his own words / tweets saying awful things and claims if you believe it you’re the most gullible person alive. It’s funny how he hates trump yet he acts just like him “I didn’t say that - it’s a lie!” (Shows multiple evidence showing he did say it) “youre fake news!“

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It’s the same logic he uses when people show his own words / tweets saying awful things and claims if you believe it you’re the most gullible person alive. It’s funny how he hates trump yet he acts just like him “I didn’t say that - it’s a lie!” (Shows multiple evidence showing he did say it) “youre fake news!“

Yup. Hates Trump and Putin for how duplicitous they are but he employs the exact same tactics. Of course unlike them he has absolutely no power, other than the ability to clear an entire buffet on his own.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1714688702062.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah. She's an NPC boomer with a heart of gold who lucked out and wound up on the right side of our tiff with Rick.
I wouldn't be able to take her seriously if she were here everyday.
It’s best she doesn’t - that way she can’t be lumped into the “criminal cyberstalkers” nonsense that Pat says about us. If she had an account here Pat would cry “she’s actively working to murder me and my family!”

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It’s best she doesn’t - that way she can’t be lumped into the “criminal cyberstalkers” nonsense that Pat says about us. If she had an account here Pat would cry “she’s actively working to murder me and my family!”
I don't know that she's got the grit to handle the comments she'd get from some of the less couth Brothamen, either. Mews and Bam are real troopers.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I'm betting SFWA higher-ups like Scalzi reassure him they'll use their clout in the industry to help him crush his new enemies.

Pig is too fucking stupid to see that the exact same bunch sent him to -$84k Palookaville in his last feud, and will do so even more readily in the next.

He's the SFWA's Bobo, except OA&J had more respect for theirs.