Funniest Pat Pics of All Time

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Polish_20210128_104507928.jpg
Polish_20200811_085726822.jpg
Polish_20200720_110811466.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I don’t think I’ve seen the unedited original of this. They posted swimming pics of their sausage bodies?! Pls share.

Speaking of unedited originals, here’s one:

BC1252FE-9BD1-4830-84AB-071A1218C5BA.jpeg

I haven’t seen most of the masterpieces posted here and they are dealing out blows to my ribs as I scroll through. There’s some real talent here.

@turdcutter if there was a place to upload to, I’d stash my copies there (and free up several GB of space on my phone). Of course for opsec reasons that place would not be shared publicly until ample time had passed for everything to be amassed and distributed. Maybe put into a big zip file for Mega or something? IDFK, just saying there are options.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
I don’t think I’ve seen the unedited original of this. They posted swimming pics of their sausage bodies?! Pls share.
Pat dumped the vacation pics during peak Nokesposting hours, but Big HHB still fawkin' nailed him. Do have fun.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It's not a photoshop, but a pic of a Tweet a rascal made during a con that went something like, "Patrick ALLEGIDLY watched me go pee-pee, then he touched my pee-pee, then he kissed me on the pee-pee. I'm 9-years-old btw." Also, what about that pic someone made depicting someone pissing in his mouth that Twitter said didn't violate anything. That one got under his skin.