Funniest Pat Pics of All Time

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's not a photoshop, but a pic of a Tweet a rascal made during a con that went something like, "Patrick ALLEGIDLY watched me go pee-pee, then he touched my pee-pee, then he kissed me on the pee-pee. I'm 9-years-old btw." Also, what about that pic someone made depicting someone pissing in his mouth that Twitter said didn't violate anything. That one got under his skin.
1685342317555.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Is there ANYTHING WORSE than this pic?

fat hippocrit.png

Not only is he a FAT HIPPOCRIT (get it?), but look at his fucking pose in the hoolies picture. Could he look any more homosexual that the head tilt up with the smile and you can tell he's making sassy black woman noises. He's trying to hide his 3 chins but that pose only works if you have 2 chins or less. Didn't work this time fatty!

G

View attachment 123207

Not only is he a FAT HIPPOCRIT (get it?), but look at his fucking pose in the hoolies picture. Could he look any more homosexual that the head tilt up with the smile and you can tell he's making sassy black woman noises. He's trying to hide his 3 chins but that pose only works if you have 2 chins or less. Didn't work this time fatty!
If it makes you feel any better, the guys on reddit (a user named Not Dougie especially) worked hard on getting this exposed and it caused a lot of issues for pat. Lots of angry texts, reddit threads with thousands of upboats, 4channers harassing him, the (wrong) bar having to deal with not enforcing masks, etc. Of course that's every day for Pat.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
β€Ž
β€Ž

View attachment 123207

I think Penny Eater makes this picture awesome.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
β€Ž

View attachment 123207

In the group photo, it seems like Pat only wanted a selfie with the blonde girl but this was the next best thing. Skinny guy with an actual jawline looks like he wants to punch fat ass into oblivion.

View attachment 123207

But I thought Pat was a conservative??