I’m so sorry, Rick

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Better luck next year, bud

IMG_6258.jpeg

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
--"Patrick you've finally changed your phone number after 5 years of fearing for your life, which is great."
:image_9250:"Mmmhhrrr, nnyes"
--"But apparently you're still giving public presentations where any of your potential killers that you're supposed to be fearing could easily find you..."
:image_9251:"...ThaT is correcT."
--" *sigh* Okay, we need to fix this.. And are there any other instances where a random person, for example your stalkers, would be able to easily get in physical contact with you?"
:image_9250:"Hhhmmph.. ..I didn't want to bring this up, but my current avenue of income is AirBNB..."

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
WHAT THE FUCK is even the goddamn point of talking about TeRrAfOrMiNg VeNuS? Just sounds like a gigantic retarded waste of time. It'll never happen. So what's the fucking point of blabbing about it like you know shit when you know jack shit about anything? We all know he doesn't actually know these things he tries to school people on. He reads Wikipedia and other articles then regurgitates the facts while pretending he has a real grasp and understanding of the topic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
WHAT THE FUCK is even the goddamn point of talking about TeRrAfOrMiNg VeNuS? Just sounds like a gigantic retarded waste of time. It'll never happen. So what's the fucking point of blabbing about it like you know shit when you know jack shit about anything?
Thats literally the point. It’s a jerk off fest for everyone involved. The speaker feels like an academic and the listeners feel smarter. In reality Patrick might as well get up on stage and say some shit like “Imagine if MARS had TREES ON IT”. It’s literally just brain candy for stoned brain rotted pedophile retards to go “WHOAAAAA THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL IF VENUS HAD LIKE A DAM” and then they drool onto their diapers.

WHAT THE FUCK is even the goddamn point of talking about TeRrAfOrMiNg VeNuS?
Humanity will terraform something, given the ability, and it'll probably be Mars.

The problem with that, sweetie, is that Elon wants to do that and Pat hates Elon. What's the other option? Venus! Even though it's wholly unsuited for ever hosting life for just about every reason other than it's basically the same size/mass as Earth.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Humanity will terraform something, given the ability, and it'll probably be Mars.

The problem with that, sweetie, is that Elon wants to do that and Pat hates Elon. What's the other option? Venus! Even though it's wholly unsuited for ever hosting life for just about every reason other than it's basically the same size/mass as Earth.
I think you've nailed it. I was wondering why they picked Venus when we've always been told that Mars is in the Goldilocks zone. Side note there is no way this fat spent 12 hours straight reading about Venus. 12 minutes tops is my guess

Steve Ramone

I think you've nailed it. I was wondering why they picked Venus when we've always been told that Mars is in the Goldilocks zone. Side note there is no way this fat spent 12 hours straight reading about Venus. 12 minutes tops is my guess
The whole idea of terraforming anywhere makes no sense. What would be the point of spending the energy and resources on converting a planet devoid of any rare resources or anything else we want? The moon has helium3, there will be a permanent outpost there harvesting that before mars. Making floating cities in the clouds of Venus is equally retarded. Science outpost? Yeah, maybe, but the collective effort of humanity is going to be bent towards harvesting rare minerals from the asteroid belt.