Is this a turning point in American history?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
We're fighting two proxy wars via Ukraine and Israel against the two biggest existential threats to Western hegemony, Communism and Islam. I'd say a third of the country is rooting for Ukraine/Jews, one third is rooting for Palestine/Russia, and the other third doesn't give a care.

My favorite local seafood place took their poke bowl off the menu because something's fucked up with the tuna this season, I guess? I'm in the third group, btw.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
nigga- I'm going to dress up in a white ninja suit, and Snake Eyes THE FUCK out of Burt Reynold's looking zombies outside of the Willemette mall

Fuck

Yeah, probably. All signs pointing towards Civil War, plus the whole border invasion and all the pajeets with forged credentials showing up all over the world just overnight really spices things up. And like $250 grocery bills. And the sudden upsurge of incredible AI.

I don't even know what the fuck's going on anymore, all I know is that shit is gonna hit the fan sooner rather than later. Or not. Maybe by 2027 I'll be putting down $500 for a couple of weeks worth of food to Rajesh, who's gonna treat me like I should be grateful to be able to buy from him at all, and all my neighbors are gonna continue to pretend like nothing's wrong, because thinking otherwise would be racist.

Ashcroft

Yeah, probably. All signs pointing towards Civil War, plus the whole border invasion and all the pajeets with forged credentials showing up all over the world just overnight really spices things up. And like $250 grocery bills. And the sudden upsurge of incredible AI.

I don't even know what the fuck's going on anymore, all I know is that shit is gonna hit the fan sooner rather than later.

Maybe we'll split in half like the Roman Empire and then just fade into obscurity. The Mexicans will retake most of the land like the barbarians did after Rome fell.

Fuck

Maybe we'll split in half like the Roman Empire and then just fade into obscurity. The Mexicans will retake most of the land like the barbarians did after Rome fell.
Maybe the Mexicans will finally drive the Jews and Indians out. I'll start going by Carlos Burrito and grow out my mustache and play in a Mariachi band and learn all about Catholicism in order to hide.

Ashcroft

theres a pretty big overlap between supporting ukraine and supporting palestine. that's why the jews are fucked, they lost all but the most delusional of evangelicals and paid off politicians everyone hates to begin with.

I have gotten a few chuckles watching liberals fumble over who to support between the Jews/Muslims. There are some hilarious zoomer threads on Reddit from kids having nervous breakdowns over this nonsense.