Is this a turning point in American history?

Fuck

Remember when people used to called George w Bush Hitler
It was really something how he was called Hitler constantly for years and years and then he was photographed having trouble putting on a rain poncho and they spun it as adorable
1714082496708.png

Remember when people used to called George w Bush Hitler
I vividly remember that bull dyke Rachel Maddow going on Jon (Leibowitz) Stewart's show during the peak of the Bush Years.

It was when Jon was the self-appointed Moral Voice of The Country and everyone in media seemed to defer to him for some reason. He gave Rachel a gentle (not to be confused with gentile) talking to for her comparison of Bush to ole' Uncle A, which Rachel graciously accepted. The media anointed the conversation as some kind of beautiful moment of "both sides coming together." The clip was *the* media talking point for weeks.

I remember not understanding the JQ at all but feeling like something weird was happening. Just couldn't put my finger on it.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I vividly remember that bull dyke Rachel Maddow going on Jon (Leibowitz) Stewart's show during the peak of the Bush Years.

It was when Jon was the self-appointed Moral Voice of The Country and everyone in media seemed to defer to him for some reason. He gave Rachel a gentle (not to be confused with gentile) talking to for her comparison of Bush to ole' Uncle A, which Rachel graciously accepted. The media anointed the conversation as some kind of beautiful moment of "both sides coming together." The clip was the *the* media talking point for weeks.

I remember not understanding the JQ at all but feeling like something weird was happening. Just couldn't put my finger on it.

Stewart is Colin Quinn if Col was successful and also Jewish.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It was really something how he was called Hitler constantly for years and years and then he was photographed having trouble putting on a rain poncho and they spun it as adorable
View attachment 195125
I think Obama + Trump put into perspective Bush was just another bad President, not some unique evil. A war in the Middle East isn’t unprecedented, nor is one started on bullshit. A financial recession isn’t unprecedented. The NSA and the TSA? Like civil liberties weren’t already on the decline. And the fact that Obama kept all that shit and even ramped some of it up made people realize some of the shit they were criticizing Bush for was inherent to the state.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i've admitted A LOT of embarrasing things on here

Shit- I think i disclosed that I would call every animal a "Cat" until I was 8

With that prefaced, messing up Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes is legit Felted

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
i've admitted A LOT of embarrasing things on here

Shit- I think i disclosed that I would call every animal a "Cat" until I was 8

With that prefaced, messing up Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes is legit Felted

I have never met a human anything like you before.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I have never met a human anything like you before.
every woman who used to be in my life would say the same thing...

....they would also laugh at me because I would tell them how i'd point at a turtle, and say "Cat" when I was 7

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I don’t think so. If things continue to get worse and the cops don’t start enforcing laws to stop crime, people will start paying gangs and mafias to protect their neighborhoods. There’ll be no due process so criminals will get merked before they even commit a crime.

If that happens, the state will bring back stop and frisk because they can’t get let some other security / police force outperform them, especially if it’s private.