Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Jimmy's ropey-muscled he-bride is doing his best impression of a vapid, vacuous, air headed, bimbo whore, which makes it even worse. If that was an actual woman, she'd be a despicable, vile twat of the highest magnitude, but the fact that it's all a contrived act just sets my teeth completely on edge. I can almost understand why a man might be willing to put up with an actual woman that annoying, but how can anyone bear being with someone who's acting 24/7? It's completely insane.
Well said. Funny shit.

Bc I'm sure he just... forgets sometimes. Like when he's groggy in the morning?

Imagine waking up in the morning after snoring in that guttural manly way, popping out of bed, ripping a man-velocity fart, scratching your balls and then having to be like...oh wait, shit! "tehehehe good morning Jim!"

This brand of mental illness sways back-and-fourth between absolutely repugnant and also very funny.

Well said. Funny shit.

Bc I'm sure he just... forgets sometimes. Like when he's groggy in the morning?

Imagine waking up in the morning after snoring in that guttural manly way, popping out of bed, ripping a man-velocity fart, scratching your balls and then having to be like...oh wait, shit! "tehehehe good morning Jim!"

This brand of mental illness sways back-and-fourth between absolutely repugnant and also very funny.
What really shines through in the midst of this whole sordid, depraved affair is how strong Jimmy's love for cock really is. He has one of his very own now, and he's never letting it go.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
437778538_1211880726755455_2185111606353850272_n.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-12 134641.png

Screenshot 2024-04-12 134703.png

Jimmy's ropey-muscled he-bride is doing his best impression of a vapid, vacuous, air headed, bimbo whore, which makes it even worse. If that was an actual woman, she'd be a despicable, vile twat of the highest magnitude, but the fact that it's all a contrived act just sets my teeth completely on edge. I can almost understand why a man might be willing to put up with an actual woman that annoying, but how can anyone bear being with someone who's acting 24/7? It's completely insane.
Yes.. though I think he really is just an empty-headed moron, though I agree that he’s playing it up. If you were a 26 year old giant Aryan autistic faggot with no life experience but jerking it to closet sandniggers online and sleeping with fat, old, down-low Norwegian farmers and trollum nearby for cash, maybe you wouldn’t be the worldliest either.

Jim the fat, slightly rich, saggy fag worm is miserable. Look at the latest podcast and his body language when discussing how the whole apartment he owns, not Veeking monster, should be redecorated. The winges and swingers of utter misery are there. He knows he’s made a bank-rupting mistake but he’s a miserable old coward who fears death.

He could have treated Carmody and the other attractive women right, but instead, Miss Olaf Ringlefinch is his daily nigger booty prison rapist.

“Oh yeah, she’s half my age, is the Aryan equivalent of a redneck farmhand/prostitute with no life experience at a real career, relationship, or anything, that even some teens have, constantly spends my money, demands I change my neurotic life preferences nonstop, and it took 6 years and upwards of $20-30k of lawyers to bring this giant cancer to me. I’m sure glad I’m not tied down with kids!”

I almost feel like making a YouTube vid about this but you niggaz will troll me dead. Lol.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

There really are so many layers of weirdness to this. Just Jim marrying somebody 30 years younger than him who he's been grooming since they were teenager would be weird enough but throw into the fact it's also a prostitute AND also a man pretending to be a woman (a vapid cunt of a woman at that) and it's just unfathomably weird.

Hopefully it all ends in murder/suicide.

Yes.. though I think he really is just an empty-headed moron, though I agree that he’s playing it up. If you were a 26 year old giant Aryan autistic faggot with no life experience but jerking it to closet sandniggers online and sleeping with fat, old, down-low Norwegian farmers and trollum nearby for cash, maybe you wouldn’t be the worldliest either.

Jim the fat, slightly rich, saggy fag worm is miserable. Look at the latest podcast and his body language when discussing how the whole apartment he owns, not Veeking monster, should be redecorated. The winges and swingers of utter misery are there. He knows he’s made a bank-rupting mistake but he’s a miserable old coward who fears death.

He could have treated Carmody and the other attractive women right, but instead, Miss Olaf Ringlefinch is his daily nigger booty prison rapist.

“Oh yeah, she’s half my age, is the Aryan equivalent of a redneck farmhand/prostitute with no life experience at a real career, relationship, or anything, that even some teens have, constantly spends my money, demands I change my neurotic life preferences nonstop, and it took 6 years and upwards of $20-30k of lawyers to bring this giant cancer to me. I’m sure glad I’m not tied down with kids!”

I almost feel like making a YouTube vid about this but you niggaz will troll me dead. Lol.
But the flip side is that he's getting a huge cock up his ass on the regular, and because it's a guy pretending to be a woman, it means he isn't technically gay, at least in his mind. And that makes it all worth it for Jimmy.

But the flip side is that he's getting a huge cock up his ass on the regular, and because it's a guy pretending to be a woman, it means he isn't technically gay, at least in his mind. And that makes it all worth it for Jimmy.
Lol. Shit Bizkit was right, nigga. “Worm did it all for the dick, yeah, the dick, yeah! He’s tasting Viking shit!”

I wonder what Dragon Wagon and Lynne would think? You know, the old guys that Worm would laugh at, call fags, mock their erectile medicine, and C-Pap machines over, circa twenty years ago…all of which he currently is or uses.

Saggy, pudgy, hunchback Wormfag. Gave up relationships w chicks and maybe even an odd trans or two that weren’t complete prostitute gold diggers to be with this giant snow nigger abomination with a dick, face, and cranium as respectively large as varying sports arenas.

“It doesn’t bother me! I’d tell you if I did!” - Pathetic, 78 year old-looking, impotent Nortworm

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
So sorry we don't serve fermented basking shark at every Flyin J and Denny's, please forgive us Wiglaf.
Maybe the hergen dergens are doing something right on that front. Look at the lengths Nikki went to trying to womanize himself and he still looks like a tall Aryan exemplar with a nice fawkin piece. If that ain't due to genetics then maybe diet plays a role.

There's no way he was raised in Russia. Russians speak no English at all. At best, he would have a heavy accent.
In one of the videos he said he grew up in a fjord milking cows. All his references are to Norway, never to Russia. It's pretty clear he moved there from slavland when he was real young and has little to no connection to the motherland.

It would be funny to see him revert to gopnik mode and idi nahui the hell outta the worm.

Serious questions:
Does he get fucked in the ass?
Does he fuck "her" in the ass?
Do they suck each others' dicks?
Do they jerk each other off?

I have so many more questions.

Does he wash the shit off his dick with "her" piss?
Does "she" wash the shit off "her" dick with his piss?

*EDIT:* Got my pronouns wildly wrong.
I have many of the same questions.