Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Happy Jim Norton Married a Tranny day, everyone. Why today you ask? Well every day is a day that Jim Norton married a tranny, because Jim Norton, the size queen, married a tranny.

Also, his wife's penis is not incidental, it's specifically what jstorm fell in love with when he was browsing trannies to potentially marry.

Also don't forget that his "wife" was literally a prostitute who cheated on him and is only with him for the money and "fame".

It's a beautiful story.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Are we done with this whole thing being funny/cute and more like disgusting and twisted? I saw a clip of him being all shy and red faced while his husband degrades him in front of his ex gf. Like we all realize this is part of the fetish for him, right? Like he’s watching these things afterwards with Thor and twisting the tip of his dick while looking at his phone. Him and his creature of a “wife” are abominations and needs to be destroyed in Minecraft. Fucking 🤮

Part of this is hilarious to me because everyone on the outside looking in think it’s a step in the right direction for jimmy because he’s married And no one ever expected that but it’s the same sex addiction just worse now since he took it to an entire new level. People think “wow jimmy finally figured it out” meanwhile it’s worse than ever and he’s getting off to all of this and it’s a way for him to talk to his ex about their sexual history now with a transsexual in the room next to him and letting her know “she” had a big cock. He wants her to know three things so she can ask questions that will get him off later on.

It’s filthy. It’s sick. It’s twisted. I hope he doesn’t fall off his balcony. Really Jim be careful!!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Part of this is hilarious to me because everyone on the outside looking in think it’s a step in the right direction for jimmy because he’s married And no one ever expected that but it’s the same sex addiction just worse now since he took it to an entire new level. People think “wow jimmy finally figured it out” meanwhile it’s worse than ever
We're at the "Ant is in rehab and going to be better than ever" part of the story.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
We're at the "Ant is in rehab and going to be better than ever" part of the story.
No way. Norton is in a far worse place than Anthony. This would be like if Anthony started dating a young boy openly or started making red carpet appearances with Sue Lightning. Anthony is just a loser and loner at this point. Norton is literally doing media rounds with a 6'5" guy he met when the dude was a teenager. And Norton is talking about taking loads from the dude and using PREP and AIDS medications.

Are we done with this whole thing being funny/cute and more like disgusting and twisted? I saw a clip of him being all shy and red faced while his husband degrades him in front of his ex gf. Like we all realize this is part of the fetish for him, right? Like he’s watching these things afterwards with Thor and twisting the tip of his dick while looking at his phone. Him and his creature of a “wife” are abominations and needs to be destroyed in Minecraft. Fucking 🤮

Part of this is hilarious to me because everyone on the outside looking in think it’s a step in the right direction for jimmy because he’s married And no one ever expected that but it’s the same sex addiction just worse now since he took it to an entire new level. People think “wow jimmy finally figured it out” meanwhile it’s worse than ever and he’s getting off to all of this and it’s a way for him to talk to his ex about their sexual history now with a transsexual in the room next to him and letting her know “she” had a big cock. He wants her to know three things so she can ask questions that will get him off later on.

It’s filthy. It’s sick. It’s twisted. I hope he doesn’t fall off his balcony. Really Jim be careful!!
If he’d have converted his saggy, washed up, narcissistic, pot-bellied, geriatric faggot self-deprecating, incessantly blinking ass to man-made, Semitic, Shitlam and married a six year old girl like the asshole Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi Salam-May his eyes be gouged out like a nigger’s) in Sandniggastan did, then he would probably somehow have a healthier end. At least then, within a decade or more, he’d have a real, actual woman to be with, until she leaves him for nudist Nargeeth Muhammad Al-Binzâwyih.

You’re right. He thrives off embarrassment and detesting himself because he has never had an authentic or even stable identity. Miserable little, lonely, slowly dying, AARP-aged worm. Now fat and career-devoid too. He needs an autistic invalid like giant Veeking to siphon out his money and top him so he can feel fulfilled.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It really is so strange. I wonder what Alenas mentality on “being a woman” is. 0 intention to chop off that dick or even if you want to keep it AT LEAST get fake tits

Isn't that way more common than not now though? Why even bother lopping the cock off and getting fake tits when society is forced to accept you as a woman anyway.

Would be funny if Norton bought her some fakers though. Then both he and Ant would've paid for another man's tits.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Isn't that way more common than not now though? Why even bother lopping the cock off and getting fake tits when society is forced to accept you as a woman anyway.

Would be funny if Norton bought her some fakers though. Then both he and Ant would've paid for another man's tits.
Not only that but the fake pussy is really just a fetish for Franken doctors. It's filled with hair, it's an open wound and smells. I don't blame him for not cutting it off.
Some tasteful fakers would help though. Not the wonky eyed mess that are Sue's though.