Judge a book by its cover

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Pat's little flunkies really do make him look like some kind of hemingway type warrior poet by comparison. Did the world really need this dreck, eric? Do you think this is going to make you money somehow, or get you respect in sci-ped community, or do you just have such a powerful fire of creativity in you that you couldn't keep this to yourself? I don't get it.

Pat's little flunkies really do make him look like some kind of hemingway type warrior poet by comparison. Did the world really need this dreck, eric? Do you think this is going to make you money somehow, or get you respect in sci-ped community, or do you just have such a powerful fire of creativity in you that you couldn't keep this to yourself? I don't get it.
I for one hope the good people of Waukegan get some of their tax revenue he owes them. He uses the the school system tax dollars pay for daily to get spank imagery from his drive-bys of school yards, yet he won't pay his property taxes that make that possible. Sick and bad midget pedo.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Private Journal, April 8, 104, A.T. [the year 2073, Gregorian]: My latest government assignment ordered me to the Peace Frog, which was a Mary Jane establishment in Pasadena, California. The air inside was filled with a thin haze caused by constantly smoking patrons and, because nearly all the gonge was flavored, the indoor fog smelled of berries, peppermint, chocolate, vanilla, as well as cannabis. It was a candy-chronic conglomeration; a reefer redolence; a pot-pourri. Like most marijuana bars, this one was a nostalgic dive into the 20th Century, when pot was actually illegal, and only rebels smoked it, as opposed to the young and well-heeled conformists who generally frequented here. So, naturally, someone like a middle-aged scientist, my target, stood out like a whole handful of sore thumbs.
I wish I could say my feminine wiles lured him in, but really all I needed to do was show up. He hit on me almost instantly and, when I didn’t actually run away like all the other women did, he opened up like a cave full of treasure to Ali Baba. In theory, my job was to get him talking, and keep him talking, until he accidentally gave us what we needed. In practice, it was damned near impossible to shut the motherfucker up. “That’s right,” the scientist slurred. “I invented the thing. I invented the Scotty. I get to say that because I was head of the department, you know. Pretty cool shit, right? But believe me, it wasn’t easy.” I tried to appear absent-minded as I listened to the condescending babble of this old fool who was high enough to paint stars. What a lame pick-up line, telling strange women that he was the one who actually invented the Scotty! He might as well claim to have invented Velcro. Okay, sure, he was telling the truth as it turned out (about inventing the Scotty, not about the Velcro), but I was the only one besides him who actually knew that. I’m also certain I was the only woman that line had ever worked on, and that only because I had to pretend it did. “You see,” he paused, taking a drag from some absurd miniaturized hookah, “the main problem was resolution. We were easily able to transport matter from point A to point B in an instant, but if we dematerialized, say, a block of stone, all we’d get when it re-materialized at its destination was a pile of sand. If we used a block of wood, all the receiving end got was something resembling sawdust.” “But then you realized that the process had to be fine-tuned to below the Planck-length level,” I completed the thought for him, trying to speed things along. His bloodshot eyes gave me a look of surprise. “How the hell did you know that?” “I was an engineering major. Besides, it isn’t like this stuff isn’t common knowledge, or anything.” That was certainly true, at least to a certain extent. Name a matter-transport device ‘The Scotty,’ after the Chief Engineer on the Starship Enterprise, and every science fiction geek will want to learn all about it, which they did, sort of. Truth be told, all the general public really knew was that the Scotty existed. Only the nerdiest nerds knew any details. He finally looked at my face instead of my tits for one damned second. “Oh,” he finally said. “That’s impressive, uh – sorry, sweetheart, what was your name again? I forgot.” “Sarita,” I answered, trying not to look annoyed as I offered him my hand. “Sarita Johansson.”

This is complete garbage. I don't know much about Sarita yet, but so far she sure talks like a smug middle aged atheist with no life experience. The narrator is just Eric Hildeman dressed up as a Swedish-Indian woman.
Say what you will about Patrick but his work is lightyears ahead of almost everyone in his orbit in terms of quality.
I wonder if Eric has some sort of visual processing disorder that makes him think that cover looks ok. The cover alone is enough to tell me he has nobody around who loves or respects him. A friend wouldn't let a friend put their name on something so awful.

Prison Enjoyer

:colin_sm:
1.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
holy shit what an awful cover and calling it “The Scotty” because of Star Trek just makes it even worse. Hildy lives a very sad life.
All of these “creatives” have absolutely no creative bones in their body. They just take an existing property and repackage it. Fucking Space McDonalds, Space Elephants and Fonald Plump are some of the least creative things I’ve ever heard. Almost everyone in Ricks orbit is borderline retarded and lack any ability to think critically or abstractly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
All of these “creatives” have absolutely no creative bones in their body. They just take an existing property and repackage it. Fucking Space McDonalds, Space Elephants and Fonald Plump are some of the least creative things I’ve ever heard. Almost everyone in Ricks orbit is borderline retarded and lack any ability to think critically or abstractly.
It doesn’t make sense - I’m not a big Star Trek fan but I get the reference yet Scotty just worked whatever system that did the actual “beaming” that transported them. I’ve learned from studying the Pat pack they’re all of low to medium intelligence but believe since they watch Star Trek that makes them geniuses. They don’t have degrees in anything related to science or technology (if they even went to college) but they don’t need that - watching Star Trek makes them very smart!