Leslie is out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
So I'm going to assume that she finally had enough of this retard sending her lewd messages and told him to stop. He probably did for a few days or hours or whatever and couldn't resist sending more so she blew his shit up. I see people ruin their relationships on Facebook all the time doing shit like this and it's hilarious 100% of the time.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
So I'm going to assume that she finally had enough of this retard sending her lewd messages and told him to stop. He probably did for a few days or hours or whatever and couldn't resist sending more so she blew his shit up. I see people ruin their relationships on Facebook all the time doing shit like this and it's hilarious 100% of the time.

That's my presumption too.

She seems like a really nice lady, so she probably humoured it a little bit, realized the guy wasn't going to stop, so just collected the evidence to bury him.

Looks like he did delete his profile. Won't see him no more?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
That's my presumption too.

She seems like a really nice lady, so she probably humoured it a little bit, realized the guy wasn't going to stop, so just collected the evidence to bury him.

Looks like he did delete his profile. Won't see him no more?
Every time if the chick isn't outright like "EW, WHAT THE FUCK?" right off the bat. Even if they tell them to stop in a way that isn't completely disgusted or threatening, the guy won't get the hint to fuck off because he's in the middle of jerking off.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Every time if the chick isn't outright like "EW, WHAT THE FUCK?" right off the bat. Even if they tell them to stop in a way that isn't completely disgusted or threatening, the guy won't get the hint to fuck off because he's in the middle of jerking off.

How limited are you as a man to not just zip it up, apologize and move along?

Leslie, we're not all this stupid, please remember.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Show logo or it didn't happen.

Hey gavyegg nice job Salted Earth Truffling yourself, stupid.

1714997641742.png

By grizx

Status
Not open for further replies.