Longform interesting things to listen to for people with boring/easy jobs

G

I've been on a big True Crime tear lately. Sword and Scale, True Crime Daily, JCS Criminal Psychology, also picked this one up today:

[MEDIA=youtube]_c_lmx4LdNw[/MEDIA]

What do y'all listen to other than music and politics?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
A lot of Art Bell's shows after he left C2C AM are on youtube. Art Bell On Periscope is a good channel to start with. Art's C2C AM shows get taken down so George Noory doesn't have to do entire shows shilling vitamins and aluminum foil or whatever Coast To Coast has for ads now. If you subscribe to the Coast To Coast website you don't even have a choice to go through an archive, the past episode is called Somewhere In Time. The topic and host is whatever George feels like, or something. ONE STAR, NOORY!

548-5482366_post-art-bell-pepe.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
A lot of Art Bell's shows after he left C2C AM are on youtube. Art Bell On Periscope is a good channel to start with. Art's C2C AM shows get taken down so George Noory doesn't have to do entire shows shilling vitamins and aluminum foil or whatever Coast To Coast has for ads now. If you subscribe to the Coast To Coast website you don't even have a choice to go through an archive, the past episode is called Somewhere In Time. The topic and host is whatever George feels like, or something. ONE STAR, NOORY!

View attachment 169
Old school C2C is some good shit. You really see where Rogan stole half his format from which I’m not sure if he’s even acknowledged. Yet he’ll acknowledge the ghoul. Art was actually talented at radio and there’s some really funny goofs people would do that he would just play along with. Great broadcaster.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
- Cumtown
- Lex Fridman
- Darkhorse Podcast (the only reliable source of news on COVID in all of media, run by Dr. Brett Weinstein and his wife Dr. Heather Heying)
- The Portal (Brett's brother Eric's podcast)
- Quillette Podcast
- New Discourses
- Shallow Rewards (if you like music subculture)
- CGP Grey
- Rebel Wisdom

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

View attachment 169
fuckin Snorey

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Old school C2C is some good shit. You really see where Rogan stole half his format from which I’m not sure if he’s even acknowledged. Yet he’ll acknowledge the ghoul. Art was actually talented at radio and there’s some really funny goofs people would do that he would just play along with. Great broadcaster.
I play 90s era Ghost to Ghost on a PA loud as hell in front of my house every halloween

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
JCS Criminal Psychology is an awesome channel. My other favorite true crime channels are That Chapter, Nick Crowley, Nexpo, LazyMasquerade, and ReignBot. Obviously, these all have a visual element so if you can't always pay attention to that, check out the podcast selections on Wondery. Theres so many that cover such a wide swath of topics. On Wondery, I've listened to a lot of American Scandal, Legal Wars, Business Wars, and Detective Tapp, to name a few.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Not a religious person but I've always found the Bible fascinating from a historical and conspiracy theory POV. If that sounds interesting, you may like this:

Quick background on Bart Ehrman. Professor of Theology at UNC. Was a Jesus Freak until he went to seminary and realized how much of it was bullshit. Also was hired by TLC or Discovery Channel to research a newly discovered book that didn't make the cut for the New Testament written by followers of Judas Iscariot. Basically they believed that Judas was Jesus' #1 follower and only betrayed him because God told him that was the best way to spread his message. Ehrman wrote a book about it, IMO it's BS but still interesting.

G

Not a religious person but I've always found the Bible fascinating from a historical and conspiracy theory POV. If that sounds interesting, you may like this:
[MEDIA=youtube]tRrq3s3P3Pw[/MEDIA]

Quick background on Bart Ehrman. Professor of Theology at UNC. Was a Jesus Freak until he went to seminary and realized how much of it was bullshit. Also was hired by TLC or Discovery Channel to research a newly discovered book that didn't make the cut for the New Testament written by followers of Judas Iscariot. Basically they believed that Judas was Jesus' #1 follower and only betrayed him because God told him that was the best way to spread his message. Ehrman wrote a book about it, IMO it's BS but still interesting.
Damn dude this takes me WAAAAY back. I read this book 10 years ago. Great shit and very fascinating.