Longform interesting things to listen to for people with boring/easy jobs

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I forgot, you wanted something to listen to. Jim Cornette podcast is fantastic. My views on shit happening and ruining my garden. Whatever happened! I feel the same:

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
If you're religious, the Bible in a Year podcast with Father Mike Schmitz is fantastic. He reads the entire bible in a year and provides some great insight into the texts themselves that is lost on us in our modern times.

Norm Macdonald on the Dennis Miller radio show is hilarious. Here is the huge complication, over 4 hours. Dennis Miller can be a faggot sometimes, but he is smart enough to just let Norm do whatever he wants and leads to some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Been on a Gilbert Gottfried kick lately, this fella on youtube is uploading his raunchiest appearances on Howard Stern.

I used to listen to Howard live, thought he was the realest nigger alive... and it's not until now I understand how good we had it.
Say what you will about Howard, but he was a phenom. In the right circumstances, his autism was on par with Alex Jones.

Howard and Gilbert had incredible chemistry. Nothing was off limits.
These motherfuckers would just openly trash people, it's amazing to think Gilbert was getting regular work while doing/saying this type of shit.

But there is a period just before going to satellite where Gilbert and Artie buddy up, and it seems to drive Howard into panic mode thinking they're going to get him thrown off FM radio.

I think what made me laugh hardest was Gilbert doing "Homophobic Iago" the parrot. "HEY ALADDIN, WATCH OUT FOR THAT FAGGOT!!!!"
It was either that, or Gilbert doing 'Antisemitic Paul Lynde' - "Those filthy money hungry kikes kept me out of Gone With The Wind. ROUND THEM UP!!! They're PARASITES, round up the women and children, don't let them procreate!!!"

If you only know Gilbert as "the weird guy who does weird voice" or "screaming roast guy" you have to listen to these. Gilbert is Dice level genius troll.

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Been on a Gilbert Gottfried kick lately, this fella on youtube is uploading his raunchiest appearances on Howard Stern.

I used to listen to Howard live, thought he was the realest nigger alive... and it's not until now I understand how good we had it.
Say what you will about Howard, but he was a phenom. In the right circumstances, his autism was on par with Alex Jones.

Howard and Gilbert had incredible chemistry. Nothing was off limits.
These motherfuckers would just openly trash people, it's amazing to think Gilbert was getting regular work while doing/saying this type of shit.

But there is a period just before going to satellite where Gilbert and Artie buddy up, and it seems to drive Howard into panic mode thinking they're going to get him thrown off FM radio.

I think what made me laugh hardest was Gilbert doing "Homophobic Iago" the parrot. "HEY ALADDIN, WATCH OUT FOR THAT FAGGOT!!!!"
It was either that, or Gilbert doing 'Antisemitic Paul Lynde' - "Those filthy money hungry kikes kept me out of Gone With The Wind. ROUND THEM UP!!! They're PARASITES, round up the women and children, don't let them procreate!!!"

If you only know Gilbert as "the weird guy who does weird voice" or "screaming roast guy" you have to listen to these. Gilbert is Dice level genius troll.
they're all great in this, if you haven't seen it

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
listen to 40K audiobooks and metal at the same time like a good soy boy wagecuck, don't forget to tip your favourite reddit mod faggot

G

Does Permanently Suspended have an audio book? Because I can't think of a better way to spend a long shift than listening to an ugly man claim that he's smashed every piece of attractive pussy he's ever met or that all the bad things that's happened to him wasn't his fault.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
A lot of Art Bell's shows after he left C2C AM are on youtube. Art Bell On Periscope is a good channel to start with. Art's C2C AM shows get taken down so George Noory doesn't have to do entire shows shilling vitamins and aluminum foil or whatever Coast To Coast has for ads now. If you subscribe to the Coast To Coast website you don't even have a choice to go through an archive, the past episode is called Somewhere In Time. The topic and host is whatever George feels like, or something. ONE STAR, NOORY!

View attachment 169
Just started to dive into the archive and I'm already hooked. Thanks for the recommendation. Like others have said it really shows how talentless Toe Rogan is.

G

The Clown and the Candyman is a series about the connections between two serial killers (Dean Corll and John Wayne Gacy) and the homosexual child molester (redundant) networks that they were connected to. It's suprising because this used to be the type of thing only "conspiracy" channels covered and now it's the centerpiece of a show produced by Investigation Discovery. The production and the woman narrating can get a little annoying at times, but it's a compelling and disturbing story.

[MEDIA=spotify]show/5dvGVMN1JgYcyVh6hx3zUh[/MEDIA]

Edit: the link's showing some other ID show (think it's about cyberstalkers lol) but if you click through or google it, it'll pop up.