New Moderator HATE Thread

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.

I own 5 short term rentals here and personal house, my real house in Canada, my old house in NJ, and a town house condo on a breezy island I won't name lol. The rentals are all pid off they all cost below 150K when I bought them all are worth well in excess of 200k now. I funded the purchases with money I invested from my 2 multi-unit buildings I bought in the 90s. My cottage has a small mortgage I took after buying for improvements using using equity I had after I paid off the original one because it offered no tax advantage as an expat. My house in Canada I have 70 plus percent in equity in it with a small mortgage that has less than 10 years and I might pay it off in 4 when my term is up if rates are crazy. The NJ house was paid off long ago as I always paid more and is rented, the renters are looking to buy somewhere or were so I may convert it to short rental. The condo is also rented, I have an agency that takes care of it, they rob me, but the fees, taxes, and utilities get paid and I get a few hundred bucks a month paid quarterly as "profit".

Now tell me about equity you retarded millennial?Nearly everything is wholly owned. We also have a pile of cash or near cash assets that are available. A massive downturn won't even hurt me as our profits have been so good the past 5 years as we've grown this and are all in was like 650-700 on the 5 BnBs. Were bringing in probably an honest 100k after costs on them a year. They're still assets and will never crash below 100k a piece, though realistically they'll never fall below cost. So say we had purchased them all at once for 700, they're worth a million now even after sale costs and we made 500k (low) in profit in 5 years. That's yielding over 20% and the revenue stream will always be there. We're also learning and now will only keep 2 properties open from Thanksgiving until April saving costs as the demand is really summer driven.

We do very good, in fact we'd do better with a few more, but I'm getting older and the utility goes down as the work goes up. I could buy more literally a dozen if they were mortgaged, but the margins would be so much lower for the risk, because hurr durr equity you fucking dimwit. Real estate is a great investment because you pace inflation in most instances. So if you strike early and take advantage of cheap money you can grow wealth. As for equities vs real estate I have a decent share of money invested in equities though despite deflationary pressure I am in a mostly cash offset by some treasuries 2 years and less. I just bought some series I after the rate adjustment announcement. Do you have any advice for me?

How old are you? Seriously 35? So there is a 15 plus year gap. but what separates us the most is, I'm jaded about niggers and our culture dying, you're frustrated by seeming personal "failures", that doesn't mean you're a failure, but your personal condition bothers you more than the societal condition does. We both want better in both ways, but we focus on different things. I'm satisfied with my wealth, my kids are happy and good students, not pussies, my wife, well she'll soon be 40, so I have to think on that, lol, but I am happy with her and our relationship.

What I'm terrified of is, is where the childless Pat's are steering us and somehow they get deference on how our kids get educated. I would say your micro-issue me and I'm macro issue you. I like you, and you seem like a good guy, the best thing I can recommend is find a girl, one who likes some of what you do, have a few kids, focus on them while they're little, forget about the shit I care about like I did until my kids got to 9-10 or so. The mental healing will just happen. You'll be less self absorbed, less victim, less angry. It will all come back again but it will never be you caring just about you again.

Like Capra's why we fight the reasons are clear to me. I make a voice of one more valuable by engaging the Pat's and clearing my head of the propaganda (((they))) want me to feed my kids. Pat keeps the focus on my values I need to pass down, sharper, rather than more diluted. The past 2 and half years I have evolved in my beliefs. I no longer dismiss things as conspiracy that I formerly would have. I no longer think Epstein and that shit was all just retarded and mostly just Rich dudes banging whores, but rather probably an epicenter of ritualistic abuse. I don't dismiss Uncle Ted as quick as I did. I no longer think any militaristic adventurism is good (this one hits home), nor do I dismiss "anarchists" as being as foolish as i once did.

Pat would call my evolution radicalization, I call it awakening, it wasn't the retard Trump or stupid Q, but his side that awokened me to what I believe now.

The collection of assholes on this forum is unsurpassed. The "MVP" that people try to praise that has been lauded for years are so exciting for some of you retards out there. The "obscurity" outrage is hilarious. Many haven’t laughed at my shit. Fucking morons. I'm the easiest person to find funny. Got bored bashing Portsmouth Paul did ya? Oh well, I'd be slightly worried if I thought this very small collection of dicks and assholes mattered for a second. Why respond than? Because it's entertaining to me. I'd love to see how many of you imbeciles live. So, I read your posts and get a pretty good idea. Not much better to do huh? And I'd love for one of the dummies here to assess what I've done with the forums and my posts since starting 3 yrs ago and explain how that amounts to not being MVP and a downward spiral. At least make up a realistic story as to why it's failing. Well, that's much more time than you're worth. Keep reading fuckheads!

Fucking scumbags…

What a dumb, stupid fucking faggot gimmick account.

I hope you (not your stupid fucking gimmick account, the actual fat slob neck beard behind it who's posting) is the victim of a home invasion and I hope you have to listen to the agonizing shrieks of your children being raped and then slowly tortured and killed with a knife.

And I hope when they're done peeling the skin off of everyone you love, I hope they stick the blade into your neck so that you have to live the rest of your life a quadriplegic, alone with the memory of everyone you love shrieking in terror for you to help them and you couldn't do anything to save them.

Fuck you, you fucking retarded sack of shit. Human feces is worth more to this planet than you are because at least you can use that to fertilize crops.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.

I own 5 short term rentals here and personal house, my real house in Canada, my old house in NJ, and a town house condo on a breezy island I won't name lol. The rentals are all pid off they all cost below 150K when I bought them all are worth well in excess of 200k now. I funded the purchases with money I invested from my 2 multi-unit buildings I bought in the 90s. My cottage has a small mortgage I took after buying for improvements using using equity I had after I paid off the original one because it offered no tax advantage as an expat. My house in Canada I have 70 plus percent in equity in it with a small mortgage that has less than 10 years and I might pay it off in 4 when my term is up if rates are crazy. The NJ house was paid off long ago as I always paid more and is rented, the renters are looking to buy somewhere or were so I may convert it to short rental. The condo is also rented, I have an agency that takes care of it, they rob me, but the fees, taxes, and utilities get paid and I get a few hundred bucks a month paid quarterly as "profit".

Now tell me about equity you retarded millennial?Nearly everything is wholly owned. We also have a pile of cash or near cash assets that are available. A massive downturn won't even hurt me as our profits have been so good the past 5 years as we've grown this and are all in was like 650-700 on the 5 BnBs. Were bringing in probably an honest 100k after costs on them a year. They're still assets and will never crash below 100k a piece, though realistically they'll never fall below cost. So say we had purchased them all at once for 700, they're worth a million now even after sale costs and we made 500k (low) in profit in 5 years. That's yielding over 20% and the revenue stream will always be there. We're also learning and now will only keep 2 properties open from Thanksgiving until April saving costs as the demand is really summer driven.

We do very good, in fact we'd do better with a few more, but I'm getting older and the utility goes down as the work goes up. I could buy more literally a dozen if they were mortgaged, but the margins would be so much lower for the risk, because hurr durr equity you fucking dimwit. Real estate is a great investment because you pace inflation in most instances. So if you strike early and take advantage of cheap money you can grow wealth. As for equities vs real estate I have a decent share of money invested in equities though despite deflationary pressure I am in a mostly cash offset by some treasuries 2 years and less. I just bought some series I after the rate adjustment announcement. Do you have any advice for me?

How old are you? Seriously 35? So there is a 15 plus year gap. but what separates us the most is, I'm jaded about niggers and our culture dying, you're frustrated by seeming personal "failures", that doesn't mean you're a failure, but your personal condition bothers you more than the societal condition does. We both want better in both ways, but we focus on different things. I'm satisfied with my wealth, my kids are happy and good students, not pussies, my wife, well she'll soon be 40, so I have to think on that, lol, but I am happy with her and our relationship.

What I'm terrified of is, is where the childless Pat's are steering us and somehow they get deference on how our kids get educated. I would say your micro-issue me and I'm macro issue you. I like you, and you seem like a good guy, the best thing I can recommend is find a girl, one who likes some of what you do, have a few kids, focus on them while they're little, forget about the shit I care about like I did until my kids got to 9-10 or so. The mental healing will just happen. You'll be less self absorbed, less victim, less angry. It will all come back again but it will never be you caring just about you again.

Like Capra's why we fight the reasons are clear to me. I make a voice of one more valuable by engaging the Pat's and clearing my head of the propaganda (((they))) want me to feed my kids. Pat keeps the focus on my values I need to pass down, sharper, rather than more diluted. The past 2 and half years I have evolved in my beliefs. I no longer dismiss things as conspiracy that I formerly would have. I no longer think Epstein and that shit was all just retarded and mostly just Rich dudes banging whores, but rather probably an epicenter of ritualistic abuse. I don't dismiss Uncle Ted as quick as I did. I no longer think any militaristic adventurism is good (this one hits home), nor do I dismiss "anarchists" as being as foolish as i once did.

Pat would call my evolution radicalization, I call it awakening, it wasn't the retard Trump or stupid Q, but his side that awokened me to what I believe now.

The collection of assholes on this forum is unsurpassed. The "MVP" that people try to praise that has been lauded for years are so exciting for some of you retards out there. The "obscurity" outrage is hilarious. Many haven’t laughed at my shit. Fucking morons. I'm the easiest person to find funny. Got bored bashing Portsmouth Paul did ya? Oh well, I'd be slightly worried if I thought this very small collection of dicks and assholes mattered for a second. Why respond than? Because it's entertaining to me. I'd love to see how many of you imbeciles live. So, I read your posts and get a pretty good idea. Not much better to do huh? And I'd love for one of the dummies here to assess what I've done with the forums and my posts since starting 3 yrs ago and explain how that amounts to not being MVP and a downward spiral. At least make up a realistic story as to why it's failing. Well, that's much more time than you're worth. Keep reading fuckheads!

Fucking scumbags…

What a dumb, stupid fucking faggot gimmick account.

I hope you (not your stupid fucking gimmick account, the actual fat slob neck beard behind it who's posting) is the victim of a home invasion and I hope you have to listen to the agonizing shrieks of your children being raped and then slowly tortured and killed with a knife.

And I hope when they're done peeling the skin off of everyone you love, I hope they stick the blade into your neck so that you have to live the rest of your life a quadriplegic, alone with the memory of everyone you love shrieking in terror for you to help them and you couldn't do anything to save them.

Fuck you, you fucking retarded sack of shit. Human feces is worth more to this planet than you are because at least you can use that to fertilize crops.
Oh, you've done it now...

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
You leave my yahweh alone alwroiggght
What I love about this board is that for the past 2 years or so many of us saw admin as a very smart guy, able to explain things and even get a bit of nuance there when doing so. Just a taste of nuance.

Now he's gone back to show references and you wouldn't even know he was any smarter or dumber than anyone else here.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
What I love about this board is that for the past 2 years or so many of us saw admin as a very smart guy, able to explain things and even get a bit of nuance there when doing so. Just a taste of nuance.

Now he's gone back to show references and you wouldn't even know he was any smarter or dumber than anyone else here.

IM SMHAHHTTT. IM A JANNY FOR A DEAD RADIO SHOW AND I DESERVE RESPEKT!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

He's got 2 years of shitposting backed up and now its someone else's problem.
Its like when you drop a deuce in an airbnb. just leave it around for the *NO CLEANING FEE* janny to sweep it up.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
He's got 2 years of shitposting backed up and now its someone else's problem.
Its like when you drop a deuce in an airbnb. just leave it around for the *NO CLEANING FEE* janny to sweep it up.
nico2.jpg