New Moderator HATE Thread

DMAN

NYC Mayor
NIGGER!!!!
Did that happen, DMAN? Can you point to the content? I'll try to take care of it with my superiors.

Look at the quote you replied to with the thumbs gif. That's what The DMAN typed. Now click the URL and look at the post itself. A cute little edit by some Admin who has no foresight to see he's only confusing brotherman reading who didn't get the joke.

Patposting is odd enough but do we really need to make this forum impossible to decipher what's being said?

See, this cutesy shit isn't even mildly amusing, it just confuses brothermen reading into thinking The DMAN is an Admin Stooge. It was just so cute, like the audio autoplaying, and the new banner, and whatever other CUTE LITTLE TEE HEE MOMENTS that are in store for us! NAAAAAAAT FUUUUNNNY!!!!! That's NAAAAAT FUUUUUNNNY!!!!! Yer NAAAAAT FUUUUNNNYYY!!!!

Some just cannot leave well enough alone. Those who can't, don't need to be steering the ship. The OPIE of the Forums is supposed to blend into the background. Now The DMAN eagerly awaits the big April Fools swerve that we all seen coming a mile away.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Look at the quote you replied to with the thumbs gif. That's what The DMAN typed. Now click the URL and look at the post itself. A cute little edit by some Admin who has no foresight to see he's only confusing brotherman reading who didn't get the joke.

Patposting is odd enough but do we really need to make this forum impossible to decipher what's being said?

See, this cutesy shit isn't even mildly amusing, it just confuses brothermen reading into thinking The DMAN is an Admin Stooge. It was just so cute, like the audio autoplaying, and the new banner, and whatever other CUTE LITTLE TEE HEE MOMENTS that are in store for us! NAAAAAAAT FUUUUNNNY!!!!! That's NAAAAAT FUUUUUNNNY!!!!! Yer NAAAAAT FUUUUNNNYYY!!!!

Some just cannot leave well enough alone. Those who can't, don't need to be steering the ship. The OPIE of the Forums is supposed to blend into the background. Now The DMAN eagerly awaits the big April Fools swerve that we all seen coming a mile away.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm considering a warning as we speak.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis

For real, real talk, no cap, editing people's posts is very gay. Especially the DMAN's.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Lets see if they can, in fact, behave:

04206d562acfbd316272f82c9cb52785.png