New Moderator HATE Thread

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Just leave everything the way it was dammit. Fuck why we gotta have an experimental album? Just rule with an iron fist and be invisible.
"Fuck why we gotta have an experimental album?" πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant, Maroonster.

Just don't be like @Sue Lightning and name 10 bands who had great albums and then not so great albums... So on and so nigger nosed forth. πŸ˜‰

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
β€Ž
β€Ž
"Fuck why we gotta have an experimental album?" πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant, Maroonster.

Just don't be like @Sue Lightning and name 10 bands who had great albums and then not so great albums... So on and so nigger nosed forth. πŸ˜‰
This is like when Radiohead released Kid A. Doesn't feel like the exact same forum, but it's better than ever. Never even went away for a long long long long time.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
β€Ž
β€Ž
Eat shit mods hahahahaa
This guy. Am I right, fellas?

What did Boomia ever do to deserve this?
Nice dedication to some nondescript Patposter on a O&A forum faggots.

@Stent @the other two fags who i refuse to remeber their names
What do I know? Container of coffee. Get to the jobsite. Punch in. Snitch. Punch out.

Stent Feznor was my best friend and lover and I feel like I don't even know him anymore. I feel betrayed. I feel abandoned. I feel... alone.
I'm growing as a person and you need to support me. That's what tranny janny marriage is all about, Abraham.

chocolatehellhole

β€Ž
β€Ž
Dear Mods:

Act like you've been here before, fellas.

Sincerely, your superior
The DAMN
200w.gif

DMAN

NYC Mayor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Dear Mods:

Keep up the great work.

Your friend always,
Andre

Oh, that's cute. In the span of mere days, you dumb motherfuckers have already imploded, changed banner to unfunny shit, Added gay autoplay music, now editing posts of the VERY TOP Real Ass DDUDES for the forum?

Nice job tanking your goodwill faster than a Cumia doing his basement podcast. Ya just COULDN'T hold it together for 1 week?

chocolatehellhole

β€Ž
β€Ž
Oh, that's cute. In the span of mere days, you dumb motherfuckers have already imploded, changed banner to unfunny shit, Added gay autoplay music, now editing posts of the VERY TOP Real Ass DDUDES for the forum?

Nice job tanking your goodwill faster than a Cumia doing his basement podcast. Ya just COULDN'T hold it together for 1 week?
Do you think a triumvirate of random faggots actually took over the forms? We're all exchanging phone numbers and payment info for the server and implementing cloudfare and all that? The DMAN needs to rethink his approach here, you're barking up the wrong tree.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Do you think a triumvirate of random faggots actually took over the forms? We're all exchanging phone numbers and payment info for the server and implementing cloudfare and all that? The DMAN needs to rethink his approach here, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Listen, The DMAN knows your knees are buckling under pressure, But you don't ever tell The DMAN where to bark again, pitmommy.

What is the purpose of posting here, when you can't even be sure you're actually reading a post that the person typed themselves?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
This guy. Am I right, fellas?

What do I know? Container of coffee. Get to the jobsite. Punch in. Snitch. Punch out.

I'm growing as a person and you need to support me. That's what tranny janny marriage is all about, Abraham.
"That's what tranny janny marriage is all about, Abraham."

That's a stern talkin' to (hoo hoo) when a nigga breaks out the full Abraham! πŸ‘