New York Strong

G

Cringe.

Physically winced when Ocasio-Cuntez rolled her R's pronouncing her own name. I hate that whenever something tragic happens, all the faggots pile on and make it a contest to say the most "heartfelt" complimentary thing about whoever died or was affected by the tragedy. When my best friend died like 100 people who barely even knew him spammed his Facebook wall with long-winded drivel fishing for likes"

NYC was not the epicenter for anything in 2020. New Yorkers will never stop jerking themselves off over the importance of a city that doesn’t even crack the top ten by population.
Epicenter in getting hit first. Would be like saying northern Italy was stronger as if was hit by covid before anyone really knew what it was and how to get prepared for it.

City pride is such a fucking weird thing. Nobody in London really thinks it's any better because it was hit hard by the Nazis in ww2. It's kinda shared out around the country if anything but even then it's silly.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
New York is (or has the potential to be) a wonderful state. Sometimes I travel to lesser states and it makes me appreciate what NY is and could be. It's beautiful here, we have forests and parks and great lakes and mountains and Niagara Falls, and of course the greatest city on Earth, Buffalo. I wish New York City would just go away. A tiny stinky little island with millions of faggots and undesirables dictating what happens to the rest of the good folk of the greater state. New York strong? More like New York you reap what you sow you fucking idiots. But the food!!!...the food sucks. It's a bunch of idiots crammed into an urban hellscape that have no notion of the world outside of their festering little diseased bubble. Fuck new york city

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Why do New York City faggots always proclaim it to be the greatest city in the world? Have you not ever been to Tokyo? It's a far cry. Even Manilla is nicer than smelly old fag york city. hey spike lee, nice race baiting and subway system, stupid. There are better cities in fucking Romania. Couldn't even imagine what Dubai is like. Spike Lee is a faggot..Do the Right Thang. Obviously it's the wrong thang since the situation for your people is just getting worse. "It's racism" ...no it's dumb shitbags like you teaching your own people the wrong thang and fucking them up. Spike Lee is the problem. "White men can't jump" oh no, but they can conquer entire continents and play ice hockey and create every modern convenience you are surrounded by. Even your walls you dumb fuck

Last edited: