New York Strong

G

We're supposed to take these faggots' commentary on 9/11 seriously but none of them get into how Building 7 collapsed despite not being struck, or Lucky Larry Silverstein's insurance payouts or the dancing Israelis or any of the other major red flags that the official story was bullshit. Can't stand how famous retards set the boundaries for public discourse and actual investigation of an issue is always outside of the discussion. Spineless pussies.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
At 1:31 in that video Al Sharpton appears. One of the biggest pieces of shit in modern times. "I saw a little white girl" Did ya? At 0:24 some fat niggress proclaims that she is "one of the inventors of the covid 19 vaccine". One of the inventors is a fat niggress? You invented a vaccine? What the fuck?

Remember when women of color "invented" a new kind of pedestrian bridge in Florida and it immediately collapsed and killed a bunch of people? I wouldn't trust minority hires to run a fucking McDonald's (they can't) much less something I'm supposed to inject into my body. Fuck you

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I still can't grasp what this "So and So Strong" shit means. I'm not American but my wife is from New Jersey and she has "Jersey Strong" coasters. I give them the finger when no one's around.
That was for Hurricane Sandy. NJ is strong because it wasn't obliterated off the map by a storm, I guess. Same way Boston is Boston Strong because a pressure cooker bomb didn't blow the legs off more people.

Imagine the horror if they weren't Strong?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
Why do New York City faggots always proclaim it to be the greatest city in the world? Have you not ever been to Tokyo? It's a far cry. Even Manilla is nicer than smelly old fag york city. hey spike lee, nice race baiting and subway system, stupid. There are better cities in fucking Romania. Couldn't even imagine what Dubai is like. Spike Lee is a faggot..Do the Right Thang. Obviously it's the wrong thang since the situation for your people is just getting worse. "It's racism" ...no it's dumb shitbags like you teaching your own people the wrong thang and fucking them up. Spike Lee is the problem. "White men can't jump" oh no, but they can conquer entire continents and play ice hockey and create every modern convenience you are surrounded by. Even your walls you dumb fuck
I hate cities. Every time I'm in a bustling city I just want to get the fuck out the entire time. Fucking idiots bumping into you and shit. I walk fast, I hate people physically getting in my way and I don't want anyone close to me unless they're sucking me off. I don't get why people like that shit and want to be a part of it 24/7.

I still can't grasp what this "So and So Strong" shit means. I'm not American but my wife is from New Jersey and she has "Jersey Strong" coasters.
BBE-009153-Joe-Piscopo-400x585.jpg

At 1:31 in that video Al Sharpton appears. One of the biggest pieces of shit in modern times. "I saw a little white girl" Did ya? At 0:24 some fat niggress proclaims that she is "one of the inventors of the covid 19 vaccine". One of the inventors is a fat niggress? You invented a vaccine? What the fuck?

Remember when women of color "invented" a new kind of pedestrian bridge in Florida and it immediately collapsed and killed a bunch of people? I wouldn't trust minority hires to run a fucking McDonald's (they can't) much less something I'm supposed to inject into my body. Fuck you
They're so fucking stupid that they're being murdered by milk crates.

Cptbaldopie

I hate cities. Every time I'm in a bustling city I just want to get the fuck out the entire time. Fucking idiots bumping into you and shit. I walk fast, I hate people physically getting in my way and I don't want anyone close to me unless they're sucking me off. I don't get why people like that shit and want to be a part of it 24/7.
I live in a big-ish city and every time I go to the store some slow ass mother fucker is going slow as shit in front of me.

EraGodless

Lighten up, Francis.

That was for Hurricane Sandy. NJ is strong because it wasn't obliterated off the map by a storm, I guess. Same way Boston is Boston Strong because a pressure cooker bomb didn't blow the legs off more people.

Imagine the horror if they weren't Strong?
In Vegas it came after the mass shooting. You can’t stop them from flicking cards and making sex deals on the strip, no matter how many people you shoot. They’re too powerful.