Nice Kobe death, stupid

I don’t necessarily care about Kobe either way. Not sure why I’m taking such a hardline stance. It’s just weird that people think he’s some sort of hero. The ass rape bit was hilarious though.

100% a shakedown

Just a pure cash grab
As I've infamously described at the other place, I used to be friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend with an NBA player, so I got to hang out with him when he'd go partying and clubbing. Women would literally line up to try and get face time with him.

Yesterday I was listening to the old Opie and Anthony "Tony Danza" clips, and it's mind boggling how women in line for the TV show were eagerly agreeing to suck Tony Danza's dick (who was being played by Anthony Cumia.) Women literally saying "I'm married with kids and my husband is here, but I'll go back stage and take a load on the face for you."

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don’t necessarily care about Kobe either way. Not sure why I’m taking such a hardline stance. It’s just weird that people think he’s some sort of hero. The ass rape bit was hilarious though.
Kobe was a legitimate violent low IQ nigger rapist. His entire talent and reason we shouldnt "disparage" this criminal is he dribbled good. Also his daughter died, but completely ignore it was Kobe who brought her on and forced the pilot to fly thus putting his daughter in a dangerous position. DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORED IN 2005????

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Kobe was a legitimate violent low IQ nigger rapist. His entire talent and reason we shouldnt "disparage" this criminal is he dribbled good. Also his daughter died, but completely ignore it was Kobe who brought her on and forced the pilot to fly thus putting his daughter in a dangerous position. DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY POINTS HE SCORED IN 2005????
Dropping like 83 in a single game is still insane though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Never heard of that.
1716222408922.jpeg

He fucked Scottie Pippens wife.