Nice Kobe death, stupid

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
100% a shakedown

Just a pure cash grab
As I've infamously described at the other place, I used to be friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend with an NBA player, so I got to hang out with him when he'd go partying and clubbing. Women would literally line up to try and get face time with him.

Yesterday I was listening to the old Opie and Anthony "Tony Danza" clips, and it's mind boggling how women in line for the TV show were eagerly agreeing to suck Tony Danza's dick (who was being played by Anthony Cumia.) Women literally saying "I'm married with kids and my husband is here, but I'll go back stage and take a load on the face for you."
“Will you help Tony relax?” That’s Ant at his funniest.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yesterday I was listening to the old Opie and Anthony "Tony Danza" clips, and it's mind boggling how women in line for the TV show were eagerly agreeing to suck Tony Danza's dick (who was being played by Anthony Cumia.) Women literally saying "I'm married with kids and my husband is here, but I'll go back stage and take a load on the face for you."
To be fair, and they bring this up, some of those barren wombed wrinkly rubes were just so excited to talk to Tony Danza they didn’t even process what he was saying. “Tony” could have started spouting Hitler speeches and those dumb fucks would just giggle and agree because its TONY!!!!

If i have to be sherioush i think women are so fucking stupid that when Kobe invites you to a hotel room they don’t even think “Obviously he wants to fuck me silly!” even saying shit like “Cmon, no way, he has a wife!”

If the question is ever is the woman lying or stupid, she’s just fucking stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
To be fair, and they bring this up, some of those barren wombed wrinkly rubes were just so excited to talk to Tony Danza they didn’t even process what he was saying. “Tony” could have started spouting Hitler speeches and those dumb fucks would just giggle and agree because its TONY!!!!

If i have to be sherioush i think women are so fucking stupid that when Kobe invites you to a hotel room they don’t even think “Obviously he wants to fuck me silly!” even saying shit like “Cmon, no way, he has a wife!”

If the question is ever is the woman lying or stupid, she’s just fucking stupid.
Ant used to be so funny. It’s a shame what happened to him….

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
I’m still hilarious!
IMG_2179.jpeg

I used to go to this club in Portland that was all about 1980s flashback music:

The lines for the bar were ridiculously long, and I sometimes used the wait as an excuse to pick up on women. One of my favorite routines was to do the "Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?" bit from "American Psycho."

C0B9573A452471DEC081EA0066299EAF3D416BBB

Never ceased to amaze me, how I basically got two responses:

1) if they were super young, they though the bit was weird but they were engaged and kinda wondered where the hell I was going with it

2) if they were over 30, they often recognized the speech and thought it was clever

I'm literally quoting the speech given before a psycho killer caves someone's head in with an axe, and they're eating it up, hook, line and sinker.
The most ridiculous example of this, is that I did it one night to some Asian girl I wasn't even attracted to. She was standing next to "her friend" who had massive tits. (I like massive tits.) My plan was to flatter the mousey Asian, in order to get her in my good graces so that she wouldn't cockblock me when I embarked on my real goal: to get with her friend.

So things are working great, and the three of us are dancing and having a good time, and generally the night is going pretty great. As the club closes down I try and get the two of them to 'bounce' to the afterparty...

And then the Asian girl is like "I don't know who this other girl is."

And I'm like "what?"

And she tells me that the two of them don't know each other at all. I'd assumed that they were together, but they weren't. Didn't know each other whatsoever. But they still played along with my antics, for HOURS, and only revealed that they didn't know each other at the end of the night.

It is downright bizarre how malleable women are. Like hunks of clay that you can just mold their opinions and worldview into anything whatsoever.

The girl with the big tits, I ended up bringing her over to my house half a dozen times. Never managed to fuck her (turned out she had a boyfriend) but it was astonishing how she'd bring her long suffering boyfriend over to my place, like that's a normal thing for people to do. (I had a girlfriend too. Portland is a strange city.)

The lines for the bar were ridiculously long, and I sometimes used the wait as an excuse to pick up on women. One of my favorite routines was to do the "Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?" bit from "American Psycho."

1) if they were super young, they though the bit was weird but they were engaged and kinda wondered where the hell I was going with it

2) if they were over 30, they often recognized the speech and thought it was clever

I'm literally quoting the speech given before a psycho killer caves someone's head in with an axe, and they're eating it up, hook, line and sinker.
The most ridiculous example of this, is that I did it one night to some Asian girl I wasn't even attracted to. She was standing next to "her friend" who had massive tits. (I like massive tits.) My plan was to flatter the mousey Asian, in order to get her in my good graces so that she wouldn't cockblock me when I embarked on my real goal: to get with her friend.

So things are working great, and the three of us are dancing and having a good time, and generally the night is going pretty great. As the club closes down I try and get the two of them to 'bounce' to the afterparty...

And I'm like "what?"

And she tells me that the two of them don't know each other at all. I'd assumed that they were together, but they weren't. Didn't know each other whatsoever. But they still played along with my antics, for HOURS, and only revealed that they didn't know each other at the end of the night.

It is downright bizarre how malleable women are. Like hunks of clay that you can just mold their opinions and worldview into anything whatsoever.

The girl with the big tits, I ended up bringing her over to my house half a dozen times. Never managed to fuck her (turned out she had a boyfriend) but it was astonishing how she'd bring her long suffering boyfriend over to my place, like that's a normal thing for people to do. (I had a girlfriend too. Portland is a strange city.)
That long suffering boyfriend fucked those massive tits.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

And I'm like "what?"

Terrible fucking story, I'm the dickhead for reading it though.