Now he's an expert on 90s punk rock

Spook

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 1.19.20 PM.png

Does Niki crack her knuckles to Social D? Who told them about this show?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
I wonder if Pat's mom was there like she was at Slipknot. Pat said that his mom wandered into the mosh pit and gave "mom stares" until she was walked out! Crazy stuff!
She threw elbows and mom stares, child. So, she got pissy and started trying to hurt a bunch of kids for doing what they're supposed to be doing at a Slipknot show. The way you know that never happened is because some big 16 year old dyke would've chokeslammed her. Even more likely she would've just been passed back until she was out of the "mash" pit, which isn't where old cunts chaperoning their 20 year old sons belong.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 199551

Does Niki crack her knuckles to Social D? Who told them about this show?
This is totally nikis idea. She was obviously one of those "weird" girls back in high school that were into dark and brooding emotional things like The Crow, Sandman, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Jesus and Mary Chain etc. I bet this was the first time pat actually listened to more than one or two of these bands songs. I used to listen to these bands when I used to skate in middle/high school and finally saw both of these bands a Warped Tour over 15 years ago. Im sure Pat pretended to be a big fan and was high fiving strangers. You know he had his hat backwards to try and be youthful and edgy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is totally nikis idea. She was obviously one of those "weird" girls back in high school that were into dark and brooding emotional things like The Crow, Sandman, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Jesus and Mary Chain etc. I bet this was the first time pat actually listened to more than one or two of these bands songs. I used to listen to these bands when I used to skate in middle/high school and finally saw both of these bands a Warped Tour over 15 years ago. Im sure Pat pretended to be a big fan and was high fiving strangers. You know he had his hat backwards to try and be youthful and edgy.

He def was Woo-ing after songs / and got excited whenever either bad shit on Trump / Republicans.