Now he's an expert on 90s punk rock

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
This is totally nikis idea. She was obviously one of those "weird" girls back in high school that were into dark and brooding emotional things like The Crow, Sandman, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Jesus and Mary Chain etc. I bet this was the first time pat actually listened to more than one or two of these bands songs. I used to listen to these bands when I used to skate in middle/high school and finally saw both of these bands a Warped Tour over 15 years ago. Im sure Pat pretended to be a big fan and was high fiving strangers. You know he had his hat backwards to try and be youthful and edgy.

That first gif is a personal favorite Pat moment of mine. It really demonstrates his autism. First of all, he poses for a video like you would for a picture. This is something him and Niki both do frequently. Niki always gives a peace sign. Pat does the chakabrah hang loose thing because he's a chill surfer. They both do it multiple times during that video of them following around some blogger on their honeymoon and totally ruining his day. They know full well the guy is recording a video and still they do the frozen poses.

Second, watch the way his eyes dart around. I bet he can't make eye contact without having to do that either.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That first gif is a personal favorite Pat moment of mine. It really demonstrates his autism. First of all, he poses for a video like you would for a picture. This is something him and Niki both do frequently. Niki always gives a peace sign. Pat does the chakabrah hang loose thing because he's a chill surfer. They both do it multiple times during that video of them following around some blogger on their honeymoon and totally ruining his day. They know full well the guy is recording a video and still they do the frozen poses.

Second, watch the way his eyes dart around. I bet he can't make eye contact without having to do that either.
It is pretty great that he though he would look cool in a photograph only to end up being captured on video showing how awkward he is. Cant even decide on the thumbs up or the chaka on the fly. He is such a wannabe cool guy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
It is pretty great that he though he would look cool in a photograph only to end up being captured on video showing how awkward he is. Cant even decide on the thumbs up or the chaka on the fly. He is such a wannabe cool guy.
Jesus fucking Christ, I never noticed that he starts out with a thumbs up and his pinky slowly extends. Every move he makes is unnatural.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
This is totally nikis idea. She was obviously one of those "weird" girls back in high school that were into dark and brooding emotional things like The Crow, Sandman, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Jesus and Mary Chain etc. I bet this was the first time pat actually listened to more than one or two of these bands songs. I used to listen to these bands when I used to skate in middle/high school and finally saw both of these bands a Warped Tour over 15 years ago. Im sure Pat pretended to be a big fan and was high fiving strangers. You know he had his hat backwards to try and be youthful and edgy.

These gifs make me laugh so hard because the fat hog can’t have any kind of moments for himself now lol. Every single second he’s been in the public eye is recorded and documented here for our amusement 😅

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
I'm sure they saw this show for free. The venue sends out shitloads of comps to concerts that won't be sold out. If you pay regular price online for tickets to something they're pretty generous with sending you free ones for a future show of bands of a similar genre. So I bet someone they know gifted them their free ones.

>punk
>90's
pick one. nothing after 90s is real punk, and most actual punks were dead by then
Oh yeah? Well, this faggot totally cool guy would like to have a word.

images

Man, the 90s were dire. Although I still like the Ramones' 90's output (fuck you, "Acid Eaters" was enjoyable at the time and still is, I have no idea as to why it was so panned) and the Dead Milkmen were doing some of their best stuff. Other than that, what holds up? Screeching Weasel, I guess? Up 'til the initial break-up.

edit: I meant 90's punk, not the 90's in general, although... Also, the Damned were smart enough to pretty much take the entire decade off. And came back pretty good.

Oh, and Pat is fat and has no patio chairs.

Last edited:
She got him to go because both bands are known to bitch about Trump.
The singer for Bad Religion is also an atheist and a huge SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!! guy (PhD in Zoology)

In his book, Graffin writes that he is an atheist: "I've never believed in God, which technically makes me an atheist".[18] Although Graffin is not religious, he prefers to identify as a naturalist rather than as an atheist. "Naturalism is a belief system. A lot of scientists bristle at that... He also filmed and co-produced a television pilot called Punk Professor.

FAGGOT

Oh yeah? Well, this faggot totally cool guy would like to have a word.

images

Man, the 90s were dire. Although I still like the Ramones' 90's output (fuck you, "Acid Eaters" was enjoyable at the time and still is, I have no idea as to why it was so panned) and the Dead Milkmen were doing some of their best stuff. Other than that, what holds up? Screeching Weasel, I guess? Up 'til the initial break-up.

edit: I meant 90's punk, not the 90's in general, although... Also, the Damned were smart enough to pretty much take the entire decade off. And came back pretty good.

Oh, and Pat is fat and has no patio chairs.
Is that Pat in the background?

The singer for Bad Religion is also an atheist and a huge SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!! guy (PhD in Zoology)

In his book, Graffin writes that he is an atheist: "I've never believed in God, which technically makes me an atheist".[18] Although Graffin is not religious, he prefers to identify as a naturalist rather than as an atheist. "Naturalism is a belief system. A lot of scientists bristle at that... He also filmed and co-produced a television pilot called Punk Professor.

FAGGOT
I could’ve sworn his phd was in theology. I have his dissertation and it‘s titled, “Evolution, Monism, Atheism, and The Naturalist Worldview.“ I looked at his wiki page and it says he has a BA in biology. That’s fucking hilarious. It means all his science courses were for non-majors. So he never took a lab or had to learn half the shit actual biology majors had to. He also never conducted a fucking experiment in his entire academic career. He would get laughed out of any conversation with actual biology phd’s

I enjoyed the punkarama cd's up until #5 or #6 or so then I grew out of it. Nowadays I can't stand any of it, well most of it..

NOFX are the biggest faggots in the universe. Another jew crew who loves shitting on white men.
NOFX is incredibly gay. I'm ashamed to have ever listented to them. "So long and thanks for all the shoes" is still a fun album. Tranny front man or not.