One of Pig’s Worst Ever Moments

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
His "Annabelle your family on Thanksgiving" screed is up there for me. Poor woman asks Rick for help so she can make an informed argument with her loving family, Rick cuntily declines and advises her to abandon her family entirely because fags exist. More "toxic" than anything I've ever read here.

Shit like this is why he spends Thanksgiving Day at a bar.

View attachment 199162
And to think there are people who feel sorry for this utter cunt.

His "Annabelle your family on Thanksgiving" screed is up there for me. Poor woman asks Rick for help so she can make an informed argument with her loving family, Rick cuntily declines and advises her to abandon her family entirely because fags exist. More "toxic" than anything I've ever read here.

View attachment 199162
It's so obvious he wants everyone to be as miserable and toxic as he is and resents people with full lives and happy families. He has no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Zero. Zilch.

It also shows how stupid he is - he doesn’t understand that there are people that work in that service that DO make a good living. He thinks all servers are poor and are only doing it because they can’t do anything else. Vegas server at a steakhouse on the strip is much different than some waiters at some local dump.
There is a restaurant that I frequent called the Bristol. It is a nice place with an excellent Happy Hour. There are people working there that worked there before they moved off the Plaza in the 90's. They must be earning well to still be there. This fat fuck doesn't understand the concept of being paid well and having an occupation.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
There is a restaurant that I frequent called the Bristol. It is a nice place with an excellent Happy Hour. There are people working there that worked there before they moved off the Plaza in the 90's. They must be earning well to still be there. This fat fuck doesn't understand the concept of being paid well and having an occupation.
Jackie’s going to dox you.

I once had a professor who had just left NYC. She had been working there as a restaurant server while she finished her PhD. She was young and very attractive and I always imagined fat idiots like Patrick who would probably look down on her intelligence, class, etc. and treat her like shit simply because she worked in food service.

She was super smart and generally a bad ass, everything Patrick fantasizes himself to be except with a strong work ethic and dedication to educating future generations to boot. She was also raising two kids through all that.

In short, fuck this self-absorbed, delusional, fat piece of shit.
How did you prepare her flesh?

Used to date a Brazilian girl who made 1 k a night at club exit in NYC in the very early 2000s. I know these are exceptions, especially in today's economy, but people like Fat don't understand some waiters/esses can provide for their families better than wage slave jobs. Closet racist Pat sees the industry for Mexicans and white trash, never stopping for one second to consider not everyone married an STD-laden trust fund baby.

She was a whore

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I worked as a bus boy at a shittyish diner back in the early 2000s when I was a retarded high school kid. I’d work from 8A-1P on Saturdays and Sundays and I’d make like $200 a weekend, all of which came directly from the waitresses. It was more money than I knew what to do with.

Pretty much all of the waitresses and cooks were black or Hispanic. And then there was me, an upper middle class half Cumia who was a sophomore at the all boys private school.

All the black waitresses loved me. They used to tip me well so I’d make sure their tables got cleared first.

The cooks never bothered to learn my name so they’d just call me “italian bull.” They’d also randomly make me fried chicken. One of them told me he’d sell me weed and to refer my friends. He was an ex con

It was pfg. The place eventually went under but even a weekend breakfast shift busboy was walking away with ~$800 a month in 2004, which is undoubtedly more than Patricks books and Posting Ghosts made last year.

Rick: Assistant professors and steakhouse waiters are beneath me.

Also Rick:
1000014232.jpg

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
I did it years ago but wish I had done it when younger because you can actually do well. I know guys that got good college degrees that just kept bartending because the money is good. I knew guys that could work a night club 2 nights a week and come home with 1200-1500 easy
You have to have a very good memory and keep track of small details, always be on your game, and be prepared to deal with shit heads on a nightly basis without getting twisted up over it. It's a very stressful job not for everybody, certainly not a fat faggot who thinks he's smarter than everybody else.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Jackie’s going to dox you.
Yeah but she'll find one Russian guy that posted 5 years ago about being at a bar with that name and write a 9 page tweetsperg about how it's obviously him and how Opie and Anthony are actually code phrases for "O. P." Oligarch Putin and Anton Alikhanov, the governor of Kaliningrad Oblast and the forums actually refers to the 4 Ms of industry that they want to control in Ukraine: Man, Machine, Methods and Materials.

View attachment 199162
Well, in his defense he's arguing with a retard. Just a retard that isn't as retarded as him and wants to pretend to know what they're talking about, in order to say someone else's words with some semblance of conviction.

"I just want to know what the fuck I'm talking about when arguing with people that have
actual opposing views to me."

How is this a real person? Just STFU and pass the potatoes.