Pat watches a cartoon

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
The movie Pat is talking about is about a gay queer relationship between a dog and a robot.

This fan made animation is great, the medium can be used for cool atuff.

I haven't seen it yet so I can't say how faggoty it is. I will though just because of this fat idiot and I'll be the first to dig this thread up and say it's shit if I think it is. I'm just saying there are great examples within almost every kind of genre.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You make a lot more sense if one just thinks about you as a legit autist that only cares about Warhammer and conspiracy theories. Instead of falling down the tranny wormhole like so many of them do just to belong, you ended up in the Christian one instead.

I have a very broad range of interests, particularly around working out and learning skills.

Fixing my car myself, learning woodwork, learning a new language, playing guitar, learning new weight lifting routines.

I don’t watch much TV and I don’t do any consoomer pop culture stuff besides warhammer and even then it’s because it’s a form of meditation painting them.

You watch cartoons and masturbate.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Yeah, I'm the one with the temper tantrum. Not the people who are constantly namecalling and hurling insults.
Do you remembah? I just stated my opinion and you called me a moron. Which isn't wrong, but don't start bellyaching about name calling. And don't post pithy quotes (from a Christian author who was paraphrasing the Bible, which you tried to associate with pedophilia in an earlier post) in an attempt to call my manhood into question. I've got living proof of my manhood. You spend your time white knighting for (extremely gay) cartoons online.

Haha I mean, what the hell man? Do they pay you to do this? Maybe reassess how you spend your time and then we can talk about maturity. But until then, you're just proving my point.

HeyItsVos

Yeah, I'm the one with the temper tantrum. Not the people who are constantly namecalling and hurling insults.

IMG_4448.jpeg

Where do you think we are, @PogromStallone ?