Pat watches a cartoon

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Googled it and apparently it's not suppose to be out in the states until the end of next month. Someone should tip the proper authorities Pat is illegally downloading movies
Obviously as a very powerful social media influencer and a pillar of the science fiction community Pat was probably personally sent a rough cut by the director. Let's not forget this is THE Patrick S Tomlinson we're talking about. He probably INVENTED the idea of robots.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Poor girl looks exactly like him lol...what a trip thats going to be for her when she finds Ricks story online

It's very unfortunate. There's some celebrity kids who look a lot like their dad - Eminem's daughter for example, but it's not like they don't look like their own person too. Annabelle looks like if you attached Patrick's head to a 12 year old girl's body and put a wig on it.

No offence to the poor girl of course. I wish her nuttin but the best :bhzv6yb:

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Hand on heart, why would you want to watch this without kids?

One of my friends was incessantly getting me to watch “attack on Titan” to the point he came round one day and dropped the DVDs off. I watched about 10 minutes of it before I couldn’t stomach anymore.

I don’t mind pixar but even then I think I’ve only seen a few.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Googled it and apparently it's not suppose to be out in the states until the end of next month. Someone should tip the proper authorities Pat is illegally downloading movies

Not that Pat ever had a chance, but it's the kind of thing that would get him blackballed from the screenwriters union. Not that he has any qualms since he was trying to work as a scab during the writers' strike.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Not that Pat ever had a chance, but it's the kind of thing that would get him blackballed from the screenwriters union. Not that he has any qualms since he was trying to work as a scab during the writers' strike.
That reminds me that someone who is still a WGA member might have sent out some concerning info about this Pat guy claiming to be scabbing during the strike.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
View attachment 195229View attachment 195230

View attachment 195231
Women and gays are exhausting with this shit. They're such low IQ, sex-obsessed narcissists that they view everything as having queer undertones because they cannot comprehend the idea of male friendship.

Also, nice "dialogue," stupid. Professional Writer Pat.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Hand on heart, why would you want to watch this without kids?

One of my friends was incessantly getting me to watch “attack on Titan” to the point he came round one day and dropped the DVDs off. I watched about 10 minutes of it before I couldn’t stomach anymore.

I don’t mind pixar but even then I think I’ve only seen a few.
These people that watch cartoons into adulthood don't understand that you're really only supposed to do that if you're showing it to your kids. And since a lot of people have more difficulty starting families now, they get stuck in this state of arrested development where they're trying to relive childhood as a pathetic 45 year old instead of having their own children they can share that stuff with. It's what makes Pat so hateable in that he actually could be showing his daughter this goofy shit, but he'd rather let Jim Bob raise her while her mom tries to sell stuff even Goodwill doesn't want.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
These people that watch cartoons into adulthood don't understand that you're really only supposed to do that if you're showing it to your kids. And since a lot of people have more difficulty starting families now, they get stuck in this state of arrested development where they're trying to relive childhood as a pathetic 45 year old instead of having their own children they can share that stuff with. It's what makes Pat so hateable in that he actually could be showing his daughter this goofy shit, but he'd rather let Jim Bob raise her while her mom tries to sell stuff even Goodwill doesn't want.

It’s no secret I like warhammer 40k stuff so I’m not above enjoying cringe manchild stuff but these cartoons and anime and super hero shit isn’t even good on any level. It has no value at all.

Tasteless puerile fag shit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
It's moronic to dismiss an entire medium as being for children. It's only Americans that seem to have this hangup. Is your only exposure to animation Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Women and gays are exhausting with this shit. They're such low IQ, sex-obsessed narcissists that they view everything as having queer undertones because they cannot comprehend the idea of male friendship.

Also, nice "dialogue," stupid. Professional Writer Pat.

“Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend." - CS Lewis.