Piggy oinking nonsense about cops

BoomerSperg

I don’t know how you can be an adult and believe that. It’d be one thing if he grew up in Greenwich Connecticut or Aspen Colorado. But he lives in Milwaukee…..what race does he think the Kia boys were? Or the “youths” that took his phone?
The best thing is that if you look at the big survey that includes victim races, what pat is saying is that black women are lying about who's assaulting them.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Come here to Chicago, Rick. Put your theory to the test. If I know one thing about black people it's that their neighborhoods are safe places full of wonderful people living in fear of being attacked by white people. They're like the Palestinians. Please come here soon, Rick. They could really use the morale boost of seeing the man behind the Twitter account. Record everything. You know how whitey loves to lie about those poor people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Classic Pat - if you believe my own words / tweets that make me look bad you’re a stupid idiot.
IMG_3041.jpeg

Barney Gumble

Drunk
Reminder: Patrick the fat coward tweeted that if he was that cop in the Wendy's drive thru he "probably" would have also shot that black guy who was trying to take the officer's gun away from him, but then he quickly deleted it when he realized that people on "his side" weren't going to be reasonable about it since it was so soon after George Floyd.

Another Reminder: Pat once tweeted something utterly retarded to the effect of about how if he sees a black person committing a crime he will not call the authorities as some sort of fat dipshitted act of universal karmic balancing.

Follow your own words Pat

View attachment 199265
Looked it up to see what he was oinking about. That person has her account on private and showed her work, but can't see her reply.

SmartSelect_20240514-102458_X.jpg

So for the record, Fatso is wrong AGAIN. White people (especially white men) are shot by police more than any other race. Even with these stats, Fatso still hasn't been able to antagonize the MPD into shooting him.

SmartSelect_20240514-102401_Brave.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That’s why “Black Trans Lives Matter” has not and will never be a thing. Black trannies are killed by black men who are afraid their families / friends will find out they like to have sex with men.
Same shit as gays for Palestine. White liberals inserting every cause they fight for under the sun onto one cause that, shockingly, does not align with their own. Black people are easily more homophobic than any white person you could meet. They’re ironically more religious / conservative than the average white.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Same shit as gays for Palestine. White liberals inserting every cause they fight for under the sun onto one cause that, shockingly, does not align with their own. Black people are easily more homophobic than any white person you could meet. They’re ironically more religious / conservative than the average white.
Yeah the black religious thing is funny since people like Pat love to claim Christian’s are just boring white people and are evil / stupid / etc. for believing in Jesus but would NEVER say that to any religious black Person which some are VERY vocal about their love for Jesus.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah the black religious thing is funny since people like Pat love to claim Christian’s are just boring white people and are evil / stupid / etc. for believing in Jesus but would NEVER say that to any religious black Person which some are VERY vocal about their love for Jesus.
He would 100% spin that as, again, white peoples fault because blacks wouldn’t be so religious if we didn’t give them Christianity as slaves, or sent the missionaries to Africa. You see, they’re low IQ, child, which means they can’t understand whats good for them. (This is not racist btw)

They're also the MOST homophobic out of all races because of that. Dare Fatso and his dopey wife go into a black Baptist church on a Sunday and start running their mouths about "gay rights" and "black trans rights" and watch how fast the congregation picks them up by their necks and throws them out of the building.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They're also the MOST homophobic out of all races because of that. Dare Fatso and his dopey wife go into a black Baptist church on a Sunday and start running their mouths about "gay rights" and "black trans rights" and watch how fast the congregation picks them up by their necks and throws them out of the building.
There’s a popular jackass on Twitter named Bishop Talbert Swan who got known because he’s always crying about trump and evil “wypipo” while supporting Biden, Elizabeth Warren and is retweeted by a lot of liberals. Of course he’s not a fan at all of gay people / lgbtq etc but keeps that quiet so he doesn’t get “cancelled” - except he wrote a book about praying the gay away and how to get rid of the “sin” that is homosexuality. He gets really upset when gay people claim they’re been oppressed like black people. He’s fun to get angry on twitter because he will respond like Pat.

BoomerSperg

There’s a popular jackass on Twitter named Bishop Talbert Swan who got known because he’s always crying about trump and evil “wypipo” while supporting Biden, Elizabeth Warren and is retweeted by a lot of liberals. Of course he’s not a fan at all of gay people / lgbtq etc but keeps that quiet so he doesn’t get “cancelled” - except he wrote a book about praying the gay away and how to get rid of the “sin” that is homosexuality. He gets really upset when gay people claim they’re been oppressed like black people. He’s fun to get angry on twitter because he will respond like Pat.
No child, you are the homo sinner.

Enjoy hell.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
He’s obviously played these beats before but he’s being so retarded today that I wonder if he’s trying to up his cred as an anti-popo activist to support his inevitable second filing/appeal of his lawsuit. Keep in mind that in his weird mind his Twitter account is changing the world daily so everything he writes has lots of eyeballs on it.

PS His lack of sourcing for his crazy claims, even after all these years, is enraging.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s obviously played these beats before but he’s being so retarded today that I wonder if he’s trying to up his cred as an anti-popo activist to support his inevitable second filing/appeal of his lawsuit. Keep in mind that in his weird mind his Twitter account is changing the world daily so everything he writes has lots of eyeballs on it.

PS His lack of sourcing for his crazy claims, even after all these years, is enraging.
He claims every tweet is seen by a football stadium full of people - one that’s bigger than Lambeau field. He actually believes this and why he’s such a smug asshole.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Lol, increased enforcement of drug laws makes blacks commit violent crimes. What a dope. I wish I could lick him and nana in a room so they get into an endless feedback loop and their hearts explode
Pig wants you to think black crime is a lie and it’s white people doing all bad things
View attachment 199234
View attachment 199235
Weird how he doesn’t mention how he is suing the police…