REMINDER: Anthony Cumia sent this to who he thought was a ninth grader.

1713541113780.png

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Something I'd never really thought about until now is the "go out to dinner with you". So he was going to take a 14 year old out to dinner as a man in his 40s at the time? Not just a pedophile but a shameless one.

Hopefully his next heart attack results in him being a vegetable who needs to rely on sassy black nurses for the rest of his life. A very fitting hell for the ghoul.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What a disgusting ghoul. She's a child

There is zero ambiguity about it, Anthony Cumia is a pedophile who has trafficked kids. I’m not remotely doing a bit.

He very openly brags about travelling to fuck 16 and 17 year olds where it’s legal, and we’ve known enough to know he’s fucked younger girls. He openly boasted to Danny that he molested a little girl in his cinema and as much as we troll Danny, he actually did something about it which nobody else has.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
There is zero ambiguity about it, Anthony Cumia is a pedophile who has trafficked kids. I’m not remotely doing a bit.

He very openly brags about travelling to fuck 16 and 17 year olds where it’s legal, and we’ve known enough to know he’s fucked younger girls. He openly boasted to Danny that he molested a little girl in his cinema and as much as we troll Danny, he actually did something about it which nobody else has.

24692.jpeg