REMINDER: Anthony Cumia sent this to who he thought was a ninth grader.

Holy shit. I almost wish I didn't see that.

So there was no ambiguity at all. No chance of a wild mistake like misread or forgot the age and rolled with it because she looked like an adult, etc.

She looks even younger than 14. What an absolute fucking ghoul. He should be in prison.
She looked older before The Count got to her. He stalks his victims and sucks the senility out of them. That's how he's been able to maintain his ghastly complexion all these years.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
I don't think that was the self cutting girl pic, if memory serves. That's some teen or tween whose videos he liked on Vine. I can't find it right now, but the SCG pic was some other girl on a swing or something.

Edit: Found it

IMG-2498.jpg

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
My memory of pedophile ghoul Ant is super hazy, didn’t he also molest Ghiselle (however it’s spelled) the underage daughter of Vos?
He didn’t molest her but heres how I remember it being told on air:

It’s an average conversation about some gig they were all at. Anthony, unprompted, brings up how he was hitting on Rich’s 14 year old daughter “as a joke” (like how Vito was at that club for “the joke”). And Anthonys of course yucking it up thinking its fucking hilarious, while the rest of the boys are silent, and Vos is laughing along but underneath you can tell he’s pissed. Anthony was saying shit to her like “Why don’t you come back to my place? Have you ever tasted alcohol?” And Vos literally pulled her aside and said “Stay away from him. He’s a fucking creep.”

Please god picture yourself in that scenario. Your friend and occasional coworker is legitimately trying to groom your kid in front of you and then bragging about it on air. Vos should have ripped his throat out with those little kike mittens of his. I’ll tell you what I wouldn’t just settle for “Stay away from him”. Know why? Because Anthony doesn’t take no for an answer. I wouldn’t be shocked if an iPad showed up at Rich’s door the next day.

TorpidSloth

Yeah I used to think boys who fucked a teacher then years later complained were silly but with Anthony it's quite clear he's damaged.
I pulled and fingered Miss Jackman, a music teacher from my school at our Leaver's Prom. Looking back, it certainly wasn't traumatic. But she obviously had a screw loose. She was like 32 at the time. No big deal for me as a horny 17 year old, but it's definitely different for the other way round - school age girls with adult men.

He didn’t molest her but heres how I remember it being told on air:

It’s an average conversation about some gig they were all at. Anthony, unprompted, brings up how he was hitting on Rich’s 14 year old daughter “as a joke” (like how Vito was at that club for “the joke”). And Anthonys of course yucking it up thinking its fucking hilarious, while the rest of the boys are silent, and Vos is laughing along but underneath you can tell he’s pissed. Anthony was saying shit to her like “Why don’t you come back to my place? Have you ever tasted alcohol?” And Vos literally pulled her aside and said “Stay away from him. He’s a fucking creep.”

Please god picture yourself in that scenario. Your friend and occasional coworker is legitimately trying to groom your kid in front of you and then bragging about it on air. Vos should have ripped his throat out with those little kike mittens of his. I’ll tell you what I wouldn’t just settle for “Stay away from him”. Know why? Because Anthony doesn’t take no for an answer. I wouldn’t be shocked if an iPad showed up at Rich’s door the next day.
He frequently brought up underage girls unprompted. It's a genuine source of pride for him. He WANTS other men to know he "likes them young". In his mind, it proves he has the most discerning taste in vagina. I always cite the time the gang was bullshitting about children's TV shows, in a pretty much normal way, and Nana, out of nowhere, started muttering about how he jerked off to iCarly. Everyone just ignored him, but he kept trying to shoehorn it in, until Jimmy (of all people) said, in complete seriousness, "what's wrong with you?". And Nana tittered and giggled, like his pedophilia was cute and endearing somehow.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I've only seen this sceenshot. What did the girl's photo look like?
Hey, 'memba when you were asked for a copy of the incident report for the wild shit you were using to promote your shitty podcast, but you refused because you accused everyone asking for proof as simply trying to get the identity of the victim so they could be harassed? Do you remember using that material to promote Pancake's House? Where is Pancake's House?

Hey, 'memba when you were asked for a copy of the incident report for the wild shit you were using to promote your shitty podcast, but you refused because you accused everyone asking for proof as simply trying to get the identity of the victim so they could be harassed? Do you remember using that material to promote Pancake's House? Where is Pancake's House?

When you give a witness statement to the police, you don't get a receipt like McDonalds. That statement took place YEARS before I made any videos. Are you implying that I'm lying? What would I have to gain by lying. How would lying about making a witness statement help promote a non O&A podcast to O&A people? I'm never surprised how far you have to reach to try and smash me over anything at all.

Oh look at this fucking guy, making a witness statement to the police over a pedophile? HAHA PANCAKES HOUSE!!!

What?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He frequently brought up underage girls unprompted. It's a genuine source of pride for him. He WANTS other men to know he "likes them young". In his mind, it proves he has the most discerning taste in vagina. I always cite the time the gang was bullshitting about children's TV shows, in a pretty much normal way, and Nana, out of nowhere, started muttering about how he jerked off to iCarly. Everyone just ignored him, but he kept trying to shoehorn it in, until Jimmy (of all people) said, in complete seriousness, "what's wrong with you?". And Nana tittered and giggled, like his pedophilia was cute and endearing somehow.
He’s the class of pedophile who justifies their actions because they go after teenagers and not literal children. But fucking 17 years olds - 14 year olds is immoral and wrong, obviously. So even if you’re fucked up and attracted to them you’re ashamed, not bragging every second about it. And the whole reason this is so normalized for Cumia is NOT trying to make himself look straight as some claim, but because the idea of teenagers sleeping with older people is normal to him. He fucked a 30+ year old woman at like 12-13. He sees that as a completely normal and positive experience.Why would he then EVER question if the teenage women he’s assaulting would ever regret it. It’s a PRIVILEGE to fuck an old ugly man like Cumia. Anthony probably legitimately thinks he has a better chance with the average 20 year old girl if he were competing for her with the average 20 year old guy.