REMINDER: Anthony Cumia sent this to who he thought was a ninth grader.

The ultimate sign of an unhealthy upbringing is that you'll forgive your siblings for any wrongdoing they might do. If your childhood was pleasant and productive, you should be willing to call out your brother or sister for their character flaws.

But because the Kumia Kids were raised by a violent alcoholic rapist named Joe Cumia Sr., they feel the need to band together, to form square, as at Waterloo.

Nice shared suffering, stupid. I wonder if Joe Sr. sexually molested Dawn. I wouldn't put it past him.

If my brother acted like a shit-head on the internet, I wouldn't hesitate to publicly denounce him, because our father was sober and didn't abuse us.

"B- b- but siblings have to stick together!" That's the battle cry of victimhood.

S
I pulled and fingered Miss Jackman, a music teacher from my school at our Leaver's Prom. Looking back, it certainly wasn't traumatic. But she obviously had a screw loose. She was like 32 at the time. No big deal for me as a horny 17 year old, but it's definitely different for the other way round - school age girls with adult men.
You’re a chad and I hope you still fap to the memory

Reposting for visibility
What ever are you talking about. I've told this story 30 times.

Once upon a time, Anthony and I are drinking in the basement. Pretty normal night, nothing crazy. He asks if I know "Anna", who is the 14 year old niece of a mutual acquaintance. He then goes on to tell me how she was over the house some weeks ago and they were in the theater where he fooled around with her and fingered her. I didn't really know what to say. Was he making this up for a reaction? Did it really happen? Why would he tell me that? The rest of the evening continues as normal and I forget about this little interaction for a while. Fast forward to after I'm gone from the show. I get a hysterical phone call from Anna's aunt. She says she just heard something from her niece and can't believe it. When she tells me the story, I realize I've already heard it. It's the exact same story Anthony had told me that night. That's when I knew he was serious about his story. I tell the Aunt the story is legit and he told me so. This info goes back to detectives who were already working on this for the victim. I am asked if I would feel comfortable making a statement supporting the story. I agree. Go down, give my statement and that was the last I ever heard of anything regarding that situation.