Black Pat

Whacky nigster
β€Ž
Reminder

1716181556641.png

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
β€Ž
...so why is she giving legal advice? Especially while calling herself a "risk expert". What liability does the employer have for a guy who makes videos? Maybe he embarrasses them at worst but firing him puts them at risk for a lawsuit. Crazy deadbeat cunt.View attachment 200382
Neither of them care. They are just angry that he has a high paying job and they don't. They see it as a travesty of justice that they don't get paid millions of dollars to dictate how our society is run from the comfort of their soft, so they lash out at someone who worked his way up and is reaping the benefits of his own talent and hard work.

Yeah that's the fake company they used for the stock scheme. I'm saying dandy Dan works for a shell corporation he uses to commit securities fraud. Get it.
still jealous at The Dan Man for coming back stronger after you tried to hurt him two years ago (and failed in every aspect)?

we don't bring up your indecencies (minibus rapes, open street defecation), so leave us alone with your lies.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
still jealous at The Dan Man for coming back stronger after you tried to hurt him two years ago (and failed in every aspect)?

we don't bring up your indecencies (minibus rapes, open street defecation), so leave us alone with your lies.
Sure I'm jealous. Now what?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
Can you not be a cunt for one day? It's like you're insecure because you were the admin and feel you have to overcompensate by acting like a prick so we think you're still cool.
Thats not what I'm doing at all. Is this a serious question? It's so stupid you must be trolling right?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
It's such a retarded question you've got me all trolled up now. Good job if that was your goal.