She loves ANAL and all....

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Can you not be a cunt for one day? It's like you're insecure because you were the admin and feel you have to overcompensate by acting like a prick so we think you're still cool.
I'll try to answer it anyway and explain to you why it's stupid.

1. I've been called a cunt, a dick and autistically abrasive for 5 years since I set up the forum so i have no idea why you would ask that.

2. I've been trying to get rid of the admin duties for 5 years as well and it wasn't until I forced people to take it over by saying I'm going to shut it down that someone did. So what would I be insecure about Dat don't make no sense.

3. I've said for 5 years that I hate all of you so who would I be trying to impress.

Again that's my best effort becuase I don't know what you're asking really.

Ashcroft

Paul
I'll try to answer it anyway and explain to you why it's stupid.

1. I've been called a cunt, a dick and autistically abrasive for 5 years since I set up the forum so i have no idea why you would ask that.

2. I've been trying to get rid of the admin duties for 5 years as well and it wasn't until I forced people to take it over by saying I'm going to shut it down that someone did. So what would I be insecure about Dat don't make no sense.

3. I've said for 5 years that I hate all of you so who would I be trying to impress.

Again that's my best effort becuase I don't know what you're asking really.

Lighten up, Francis

RobertMewler

companies are famously very liable for the fatphobic podcasts of their staff, thankfully I know a certain federal judge who can pull some strings for Insight and have it all swiped under the rug
Did you intend to write "swiped under the rug"? I'm curious if kids these days think that's how the idiom goes.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
What financial crimes has Dan supposedly committed? Is this referring to Pat's entirely false claims somebody tried to open a credit card with his spoofed whatever the fuck he was rambling about?