Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Screenshot_20240413_114859_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_014124_X.jpg

1000008159.jpg

1000008161.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Antonio Brown may be a crazy shine, but he's been right about a lot of things this off-season, including leaking all the new uniforms

1000008157.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The Pat McAfee show will have Bill Belechek on for their draft special and that is someone Id love to hear talk football. Now that he isnt working for a team he is actually personable and openly sharing football knowledge. Ill be watching that show for the draft to see if its as interesting as Im hoping for.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

The Pat McAfee show will have Bill Belechek on for their draft special and that is someone Id love to hear talk football. Now that he isnt working for a team he is actually personable and openly sharing football knowledge. Ill be watching that show for the draft to see if its as interesting as Im hoping for.
I'll definitely have that on Thursday. Hearing from him has got to be way more interesting than the analytical draft geeks

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
He fucking sucks at drafting though.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He fucking sucks at drafting though.
Well he is the most successful GM and Head Coach ever, for the last 20 years. Im hoping he can give some good insight on how they think during the draft. For me the draft is just like watching a lottery drawing and we dont really get many details on how the teams handle making picks. He is just one of those sports minds that you(the public) never gets to hear him speak openly/freely while they are in the league and not until after they retire or arent working that they open up and share their opinions from the outside looking in.

Kobe started to do it right before he died and it was fascinating how he was breaking down playoff team performances. Brady is starting to open up a bit. There are some people that just see the game on a higher level than the rest. I think Bill is one of those. He did a short interview in the McAfee show last week when they were announcing this draft show and he was actually likable and wasnt a grump. I had never seen him so laid back, so Im hoping he will make the draft interesting .

Most of the time I'll watch the first 5 or so picks and wait until the next day to see the final results. Maybe this will be something a bit different. Ill at least give it a shot over the NFL presentation, because that is always a dud.

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
Any why would any team want to trade a good young QB for an unproven college guy? It would be retarded.
The thinking is that JJ McCarthy is Harbaugh's guy and he wants him there, which is true but not at the price of 50m in dead cap and, like you said, rolling the dice on a new QB. The flip side is that Minnesota are gonna have to pay Justin Jefferson the highest WR salary ever and taking on Herbert leaves nothing for the rest of the team unless you have a lot of good draft picks (MIN has lots of day 3s if memory serves)

It's speculative at best, it's Mel Kiper wannabes working themselves up over nothing

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Plus Harbaugh has such a hard on for Herbert. He was glazing him up once he got hired at the chargers and got to meet him.
You’d have to assume a big part of taking that job was having a great young QB in place already in the first place. Otherwise he may as well of went to Washington, who I assume would have paid him more.