The 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
🤔
1000008176.jpg

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I don’t know why that queer QB from Michigan is getting any hype. He will suck in the NFL.

He reminds me of AJ McCarron from Alabama. One of the most successful college football quarterbacks ever because all he had to do was hand the ball off to Trent Richardson and TJ Yeldon and pat his linemen on the butt.
He's currently the UFL MVP but was never more than a solid backup in the NFL.

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I guess they get more that just a pick. Id imagine there would be a player trade involved too.
With how deep the WR classes are, if someone offered me the 34th pick and I get a crack at a cheap player for 4 years while also not having to extend Aiyuk I would do it. TBH I'd rather have Aiyuk for 6 more years than Deebo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
With how deep the WR classes are, if someone offered me the 34th pick and I get a crack at a cheap player for 4 years while also not having to extend Aiyuk I would do it. TBH I'd rather have Aiyuk for 6 more years than Deebo
At least Aiyuk is proven and already knows the system. He will be tough to replace but after Amon-ra contract, BA is going to be wanting probably way more than the salary cap can handle. There are so many players on that team that are the top payed for the position. Not much room for more huge record breaking contracts.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
At least Aiyuk is proven and already knows the system. He will be tough to replace but after Amon-ra contract, BA is going to be wanting probably way more than the salary cap can handle. There are so many players on that team that are the top payed for the position. Not much room for more huge record breaking contracts.
Thankfully Shanahans system is rather easy on WR to learn and succeed in. Aiyuk isn't really some amazing player, with great measurable. He just gets open

EraGodless

I completely forgot that Mike Greenberg existed. Didn't know he was part of the draft. If the Redskins draft JJ McCarthy-- oof.

I'm just waiting to see how the Jets will fuck their draft up-- Brock Bowers, a WR, or OL are all acceptable choices. A reach like they did with Will McDonald last year, should be a fireable offense.