This Fat Cocksucker must really suffer from delusions

There is no way anybody even a quarter sane would keep this larp up looking like this. Even if he claimed he was formerly in better shape, but no, he's a current gym rat.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 11.19.07 AM.png
2b22688d947f005cb2adc1d081029fef.jpeg
1665028623682.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's a fat shit at 44, even if he just walked regularly 3-4 miles a day, since he doesn't go to work and maybe ate out only on weekends, he'd look 100% better. Yet he has to larp he has some serious workout regimen going.
Pat has nothing to do and nowhere to be for over a decade and looks like that. He has a gym membership AND a home gym that he “needed” due to Covid (sure, Pat) and he still looks like a bucket of lard on a bad day. I wish I had free tine he has so I could work out / exercise more but I have work / responsibilities / etc. but even with all that free time to lay around he looks like complete shit. He barely leaves the house and has the muscle tone of a veal.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Pig works out twice a year and makes sure everyone knows about it

The gall of this fat cunt to use the term "resolutioners" for other people. If he was actually going to the gym on any kind of regular basis, he'd be posting selfies after every single visit to congratulate himself. This is a man who took selfies for every single covid vax he got.

He's a fat cocksucker is my point.

TorpidSloth

He's a fat shit at 44, even if he just walked regularly 3-4 miles a day, since he doesn't go to work and maybe ate out only on weekends, he'd look 100% better. Yet he has to larp he has some serious workout regimen going.
It's obvious from his head sinking into his shoulders that he sits most of the day, certainly with his head bent down towards his phone. It's very simple. You look like what you do. He looks like nothing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He still has to pair that with not drinking everyday. He is easily taking in at least 1000 calories in beer/booze per day. Thats not even including what he eats.

He still has to pair that with not drinking everyday. He is easily taking in at least 1000 calories in beer/booze per day. Thats not even including what he eats.
All of those posts where he lies about having a grueling workout and posts a photo of 2,000 calories of slop and booze he's about to stuff in his fat face because he's "earned it" are proof he doesn't know anything about a healthy exercise and diet regimen.

I legitimately know fat people who consume more than they burn but they work, walk, play some hoops, and they all look far better built. His diet is only half of the story, he barely moves all day and then goes to a gym where he looks at his phone and doesn't do another thing. If he did anything regularly he'd be less hunchbacked, soft, and sweaty. His activity level is that of a full time nursing patient in a rest home. He would benefit from chair yoga at this point. He has no injuries, because he played no sports, and did no labor. There are guys with crippled joints and fat at 45-65 who still look better from their 25 plus years of labor than he does.

Turry Fawks

Whoooooooa buddy
I’m not fat or bald, stlaker. I’m not going to post proof to appease strange men on the internet like you. You can chose to not believe me, that’s fine - you don’t even read the Bible so what you believe in is patently not worth worrying about.
Name me the verse where it says having encyclopedic knowledge of the Bible is necessary for salvation. Square your sola scriptura dogmatism with the fact that for centuries most Christians were illiterate and learned from icons and the Liturgy ie. they couldn't read the Bible even if they had access to a copy.

And post bob