Ashcroft

Paul
Rick is just spamming Dan's company.
On Sunday.

1000001013.png
1000001014.png

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Ringleader who is banned from the forums and everyone here mostly mocks. Ok sure.

He also provides a whole lot of legally actionable defamation, in contrast to Dan's supposed crimes. Dan legally acquires documentation of Pat's criminal past, failures, shows up to a public hearing, makes jokes and parodies online, etc. And Pat responds by claiming, without evidence that Dan is involved in multiple felonies, to his employer attempting to cause him harm. One is defamation and one is not.

Say what you want about Dan, I have. But he is insulting Pat for what he does and who he is, often based in legally obtained documents and public information.

Pat is loudly declaring, to someone's employer, things he has no evidence or reasonable belief for. He is clearly attempting solely to defame him to his employer and cause him to lose his income.

Last edited:

Spook

Ringleader who is banned from the forums and everyone here mostly mocks. Ok sure.

He also provides a whole lot of legally actionable defamation, in contrast to Dan's supposed crimes. Dan legally acquires documentation of Pat's criminal past, failures, shows up to a public hearing, makes jokes and parodies online, etc. And Pat responds by claiming, without evidence that Dan is involved in multiple felonies, to his employer attempting to cause him harm. One is defamation and one is not.

Say what you want about Dan, I have. But he is insulting Pat for what he does and who he is, often based in legally obtained documents and public information.

Pat is loudly declaring, to someone's employer, things he has no evidence or reasonable belief for. He is clearly attempting solely to defame him to his employer and cause him to lose his income.
He got a D in problem solving class.

He doesn't know that lying through his piss teeth just shoots him in the hoof.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

I googled it but didn’t find anything conclusive. If he's that valuable to the company could they sue pat on his behalf? Because that would be funny.

Dan said on NPS that his company is fully aware of Pat and Jackie and their obsession with him and they have them on a pay no mind list. It would be funny if the company did end up having to take an injunction out on them for harassment but really their reach on social media is other unemployed bums and welfare cheats. Not exactly the people buying expensive software related to plastic dog shit.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

He was banned by me. I have no idea if the new boss (gay as the old boss) still has that ban in place.

Ashcroft

Paul
Dan said on NPS that his company is fully aware of Pat and Jackie and their obsession with him and they have them on a pay no mind list. It would be funny if the company did end up having to take an injunction out on them for harassment but really their reach on social media is other unemployed bums and welfare cheats. Not exactly the people buying expensive software related to plastic dog shit.

Your username made my day.
Rick's right. We're children.