This made me cackle

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Contracts generally are broad enough now that even making a podcast that mocks lolcows could be seen as breaking company standards or disparaging their reputation, but making a podcast mocking authors isn’t a crime and Patrick’s baseless accusations are toothless.
Good thing the courts are starting to push back on overly broad terms for employment contracts and non compete causes that are basically unenforceable

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I hope Dan gets back into the Pat business. Dans rise to fame was off the back of Pat. That’s his bread and butter.

Also, he kept cutting @Rodeo Clown off on the last episode then was rushing him at the end. I assume Flavia was standing in the room telling him to get his bunda off the internet or she was going to accuse him of not being a man again. That’s a tough spot, I get it.

People shit on Booms but at least he tries to keep his rambling directionally relevant to the topic. Dan will interrupt a Pat-related point to giggle about Red Sox players and from 1991 and read sassy quips from the chat for 10 minutes.

I represent 20% of the audience so it’s a substantial decline if he loses me. Step it up Dan PLEASE

I hope Dan gets back into the Pat business. Dans rise to fame was off the back of Pat. That’s his bread and butter.

Also, he kept cutting @Rodeo Clown off on the last episode then was rushing him at the end. I assume Flavia was standing in the room telling him to get his bunda off the internet or she was going to accuse him of not being a man again. That’s a tough spot, I get it.

People shit on Booms but at least he tries to keep his rambling directionally relevant to the topic. Dan will interrupt a Pat-related point to giggle about Red Sox players and from 1991 and read sassy quips from the chat for 10 minutes.

I represent 20% of the audience so it’s a substantial decline if he loses me. Step it up Dan PLEASE
I'm listening now. Dan needs to lay off the fucking Red Bull and double up his Adderall or something. Jesus Christ this train wreck is all over the place.