This website in total is less offensive than a average Howard Stern show in 1996

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s crazy to listen back when Billy West would be on and do his Marge Schott impression and yell just about every racial slur possible. At the time Billy was the main voice on TWO major kids show and nobody cried he should be fired. There wasn’t a huge movement against him, he didn’t get “cancelled” or anything, pressure wasn’t put on to fire him from Doug and Ren & Stimpy, people just looked at it as a guy doing voices. Shows how much things have changed.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Almost every single racist thing that Billy said was written by Jackie. Jackie said that he even wrote the jokes about himself that the Jackie Puppet said when it would rip on him. It was Jackie's idea to bring the Jackie Puppet in to the show and have Billy say the most insane things from it and insult guests to their faces. And they could all just say "oh yeah it was the Puppet" if the guest got offended and pretend like they had nothing to do with it. Like it had a mind of its own.

Anyone remember Triumph the Insult Dog? That was so lame compared to the Jackie Puppet. Even Otto and George were tame compared to the some of the stuff Billy was saying.

I just think Stern is and always has been fake.

Getting a chance to listen across the decades, he evolved in whatever way he could be successful. He pushed boundaries at a time when that kind of PR was beneficial and couldn't be bought. And despite how he's always painted it, if he didn't have Fred and Jackie, and I'll even say Robin, he'd be stuck in Hartford. His own creativity could only go so far - a leader that can direct talented people, but not a full fledged Ringmaster like a certain other legend.

So, he's a cypher, a man who chooses what he has to be to survive. The stories I have heard about him behind closed doors, he is a very empty man. Hyper-focused on his hobby of the moment, and very much into drama TV, but not a whole lot else there. He strikes me as a man who's put on an act so long that when he's away from the mic, or an audience, he shuts down completely. What an odd way to live.

They say the best way to balance a career in entertainment and a personal life is to be as much of yourself in public as you can, almost like if you don't, you'll forget who you are. I rarely do interviews, but when I do, I'm rather open about my tastes and perspectives, because to those close to me, that's how I am. It's how I stay grounded.

And I haven't forgotten about his, ahem, "trophy wife" and the rough trade rumours, but I'm not going there this time.
Well, before he went to KRock he was a schlubby guy who looked and dressed like an office worker and listened to Pablo Cruise and Air Supply. Then, after joining a modern rock station, he suddenly had long wild hair and "liked metal". While he was at KRock he was the devoted husband and family man who just wanted a sloppy blowjob and hot anal from his boring wife, now he respects Beth too much to nag her for head and he wears rubbers when he fucks her. The whole persona was a put-on all along.

It’s crazy to listen back when Billy West would be on and do his Marge Schott impression and yell just about every racial slur possible. At the time Billy was the main voice on TWO major kids show and nobody cried he should be fired. There wasn’t a huge movement against him, he didn’t get “cancelled” or anything, pressure wasn’t put on to fire him from Doug and Ren & Stimpy, people just looked at it as a guy doing voices. Shows how much things have changed.
Billy got out just in time, as ALL of his HSS characters were wildly over-the-top racist. But like I said above, back then it was just a radio show, no one was analyzing clips and tweeting them to everyone in the country every day, so no one but regular daily listeners even knew it existed.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Well, before he went to KRock he was a schlubby guy who looked and dressed like an office worker and listened to Pablo Cruise and Air Supply. Then, after joining a modern rock station, he suddenly had long wild hair and "liked metal". While he was at KRock he was the devoted husband and family man who just wanted a sloppy blowjob and hot anal from his boring wife, now he respects Beth too much to nag her for head and he wears rubbers when he fucks her. The whole persona was a put-on all along.

That's the weirdest thing ever, wearing rubbers with your wife. She doesn't snip it, nor himself?

It gives credence to the "Rough Trade" rumours.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That's the weirdest thing ever, wearing rubbers with your wife. She doesn't snip it, nor himself?

It gives credence to the "Rough Trade" rumours.
The whole beard wife thing is super obvious, he divorced his first wife and married a young “trophy” wife which was something he trashed other male celebs for years. Beth O was never an actual “supermodel” (she was Sears catalog at the most) and stopped modeling once she hooked up with Stern. It’s a business deal with NDA’s since it’s obvious he’s gay and wearing a wig. He’s a miserable old man that can’t come out of the closet so he sits alone at home all day with his bald head.