Well boys, this is it ...

Just live life to the fullest you possibly can while you're still here. I'm start to be convinced that whatever happens after we die is better than this world. Hope that you're able to get everything right with yourself and your closest people. God bless.

For my 2 cents, I'd take out as many credit cards as I can and charge the fuck out of them. Fly first class to Milwaukee and pretend to deliver a pizza to Rick just to see what happens. Call a nigger a nigger.

Fawk man, that's a fawkin rough one. God be with you, no bs.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
former cancer person here

OP- now that you have cancer (and hopefully your oncologist gave you paperwork that says you have a sort of cancer, and what stage it's in) then you have the green light to use that cancer to get out of a ton of stuff

for the 2 years (i might have been more) that I was fight my type of cancer, I got out of so much stuff because I had cancer

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I know what you're going through. I have real bad sciatica and some days it feels like what I'd imagine asscheek cancer to feel like.

Take it from me, it's very important that you not be buried in a Jewish cemetery. You'll be stuck here forever instead of sucking on a set of big tits in Valhalla. And they'll probably screw you at the Oscar memorial and leave you out in favor of faggot nobodies like Gene Wilder (nice brain, stupid), Alan Rickman (nice pancreas, stupid) and Alexis Arquette (nice AIDS, transtupid).

Anyways, I'm not trying to make your illness all about me. Though it does remind me of Meg Ryan's little dog on the set of Joe VS The Volcano. Tom Hanks was always carrying the dog around and babying it, but me and his stuntman caught him one time between two trailers with the dog. He was crouched down trying to feed it a balled up sandwich wrapper saying "eat it you little faggot." When he noticed us standing there watching him he didn't even stop. Like what he was doing wasn't weird. He was eventually like "little faggot isn't hungry I guess." And then HE shoved the wrapper into his mouth and tried to swallow it but just gagged on it until he threw up. Odd guy. Huge cokehead. Anyways, the dog ended up dying of feline leukemia or some shit.

This might be the best post of all time.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
My dad died of colon cancer after it morphed from the bad lymphoma to brain cancer and eventually went to his ass. I will never forget the saturating disgusting smell of internal blood shits for as long as I shall live. I pray your exit from this earth is fast my friend as my dads death was peaceful but the road to get there was grisly and miserable. Whatever you do do not let any weepy faggot family members try and keep you around suffering because they can't handle the fact youre leaving. This can be tough as youre gonna be all fucked up on pain meds but yeah. Do your best. Inshallah brotherman.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Y
You were told that you’re dying, so you decided to come back here after almost 2 years of not posting just to tell us? Nice depressing bit, stupid.

If I DM you an address will you mail me some of your hardcore pain killers and benzo’s?

Will you sexually harass the black CN’s? After all you’ve been through you deserve some fat black nigger booty.
You can keep the benzo trash, but share those opiates, nigger! Don't be a greedy wrangling hands BenDovid meme mirror image kike with 'em.