Wha happen, moo?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He’s a good guitarist, which was probably an impressive thing when he was a young man in the 50s.

Now there’s millions of good guitarists, Instagram is full of 10/10 girls who play really good.

He’s found his level and it’s hard to hate on it. Background noise on budget cruises making 10k for 4 months work.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_8123.jpeg

If you've ever typed the phrases "Black Cruise," "African-American Cruise" or "Grown and Sexy" into your Google search window, you know what I'm about to tell you.

Black cruising is hot.

From incredible music to phenomenal theme nights, cruises aimed at an African–American audience are popping up in destinations around the globe.

View attachment 194863
Boy oh boy. The sisters really don't do themselves any favors, do they?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
lmao what a ham! The exaggerated facial contortions are even funnier in this one because in the original, Mark Knopfler adopts a casual, chill persona and is almost talk-singing...meanwhile here Brotha Joe is grimacing like he's belting out the chorus in Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"

I think I unironically like Brotha Joe at this point

I listened to the Santana medley while showering after the gym today. It wasn't unpleasant.

Last edited:

TorpidSloth

He's posted a few times about how not many people are going to the area he is in and how he's trying to get in the main entertainment areas. That's because nobody particularly wants to have their conversation drowned out and if they want entertaining there are bigger gigs to go to
It really needs to be driven home to him that his function is to provide unobtrusive background music. The events manager just thought it looks better to have a human doing it rather than a tablet with a Spotify playlist. That's the only reason he's there. He's not "an attraction."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This isn't a dig against Brotha Joe specifically, but a woman with a pleasant voice in these background noise type gigs seems preferable 100% of the time. The role exists to add ambiance/pleasantry and some old dude trying to insert himself into your surroundings is just annoying.

In this case, the cruise line has mitigated some of the issues by keeping the music at a reasonable volume. You know he wants to blast people's heads off like he's in a Long Island sports bar, but he's expressly forbidden.
Yeah it makes me wonder what some of these places are thinking. Years ago I went with my gf to stay at an Omni Beachfront in Florida for Valentine's Day and we had dinner at their restaurant. The acoustic duo played Buffalo Springfields 'For What It's Worth'. Sure hearing a song about hippies getting shot gives Me a rod, but it doesn't seem like the way to set a romantic ambiance.
He's going to be playing like Jeff Healy soon. The guitar is basically laying in his lap already as he can't hold it normally due to his fat gut.
I hope soon he's playing like Jeff Buckley