Where we at with South Africa

Snake

It's s preview of what's to come to every Western nation. They upped the ante with the chimpouts we had last year. They completely destroyed the shopping malls. Taking fucking videos of themselves face diving into cakes.

Yes, I'm really thankful that we turned our backs on space exploration, segregation and the nuclear family to babysit the jew bioweapon.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
It's s preview of what's to come to every Western nation. They upped the ante with the chimpouts we had last year. They completely destroyed the shopping malls. Taking fucking videos of themselves face diving into cakes.

Yes, I'm really thankful that we turned our backs on space exploration, segregation and the nuclear family to babysit the jew bioweapon.
Don't remember if it was posted here in old Nigger hate thread with Ghana think it was got their first mall that had cameras up showing Niggers having no idea how use the escalators

Snake

Looks like they saw people here getting nuts and ramped it up. Now places like San Francisco are getting ravaged regularly. As long as you keep the stealing under $1000 people are just letting you walk out with all kinds of stolen shit.
It's like Camden when they fired half the force, but worldwide.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

I am still around people who are just ignorant of reality. Because they had a few smart black friends or coworkers 10 years ago they have this idea that stereotyping and generalization is wrong.

The white pill is that maybe some of these videos from South Africa will get out there. Maybe people will connect some dots and realize that they have literally been programmed at their own peril to ignore reality in front of them.

Record gun sales last year. Record first time buyers. Ammo prices soared. And none of that is because people are afraid of White Supremacists.

Snake

I am still around people who are just ignorant of reality. Because they had a few smart black friends or coworkers 10 years ago they have this idea that stereotyping and generalization is wrong.

The white pill is that maybe some of these videos from South Africa will get out there. Maybe people will connect some dots and realize that they have literally been programmed at their own peril to ignore reality in front of them.

Record gun sales last year. Record first time buyers. Ammo prices soared. And none of that is because people are afraid of White Supremacists.
Unfortunately, it didn't change the minds of THAT many people. It more or less cemented the people that were already in or were already leaning into our camp.

If anything, I think the lockdowns did more than the chimpouts did since so many people were at home getting paid and had ample time on their hands. It was a meme that everyone was home learning the truth about WWII.

I honestly never see any kind of White unification ever taking place, the best you could hope for that the Whites that want to live in White areas move out of the city to your community. The cities are completely fucked. It's nothing but slave labor Whites, working 40 a week to support nig and spic mammies and their 5-10 chillins while actively discriminating against Whites in the workplace.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Doubt it. I know white women who used to giggle about the N-word to my face who now pretend to be BLM.

They laugh react to videos of women being knocked out by gigantic black men, they celebrate when white "karens" lose everything for being accosted by a negro with a camera.

The brainwashing runs so deep that they think doubling down on joining "the winning side" will absolve them of how they used to be.

It's like a fake culture shock. It's all simulated. The word nigger is just as funny as it was 10 years ago, but that was before people were psy-opped.

Snake

1626221495721.png

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Look everyone. It's Michael Malice's dream.

I'd love to see an actual crisis break out here where half the population just goes broke and has to fend for themselves. Michael Malice getting throat fucked by 10 nig nogs in NYC, telling them to mind the non aggression principle as they just bust a massive load in his face then stab him in the neck.

Are we headed towards that cause I'd love to officially move into the woods and just camp and hunt and fish for the rest of my life. I saw too many trannies and lesbians playing catch with their boys today on my jog.

Snake

Look everyone. It's Michael Malice's dream.

I'd love to see an actual crisis break out here where half the population just goes broke and has to fend for themselves. Michael Malice getting throat fucked by 10 nig nogs in NYC, telling them to mind the non aggression principle as they just bust a massive load in his face then stab him in the neck.

Are we headed towards that cause I'd love to officially move into the woods and just camp and hunt and fish for the rest of my life. I saw too many trannies and lesbians playing catch with their boys today on my jog.
I can't tell you what it is, but the country is headed toward some type of cataclysm by the end of the decade. Every year since 2016 it just gets worse.

How shit was more comfy under the gay nigger is beyond me.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I can't tell you what it is, but the country is headed toward some type of cataclysm by the end of the decade. Every year since 2016 it just gets worse.

How shit was more comfy under the gay nigger is beyond me.
Agreed. Something big is coming. I was into that Strauss Howe generational thing years ago. I hope it's the plague to be honest. Too many retards, too much disconnection with the earf if you know what I mean.