Where we at with South Africa

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I went to college with a white guy exchange student from SA. One time he told us a story about a nog who went to his SA college and used to stand on the toilet backwards like he was shimmying up it because he didn’t know how to take a shit like a human being. He also called him a “black...I mean a colored..” because they had different, stupid, acceptable terminology then. Someone said “just say nigger and it’ll be easier” and we all loffed and loffed.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I went to college with a white guy exchange student from SA. One time he told us a story about a nog who went to his SA college and used to stand on the toilet backwards like he was shimmying up it because he didn’t know how to take a shit like a human being. He also called him a “black...I mean a colored..” because they had different, stupid, acceptable terminology then. Someone said “just say nigger and it’ll be easier” and we all loffed and loffed.
Yeah I just discovered this week while looking up demographics that actual blacks are called Black Africans in SA. Mixed mutts are called Colored and whites are of course Whites. These terms are all from colonial times, even before apartheid and these niggers still kept the terms around after the fact.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
This thread has been going for a few pages, so my scattered thoughts on what's been said previously.

On white women and women in general, most of them aren't based and redpilled, most play the odds. We don't need to try and convince them, if it comes to war and we win they come over to our side. If we lose they go over to the side that hates white people but fetishizes white women anyway because some of them are on about the level of down syndrome adults that are allowed to drive and vote and they don't understand cognitive dissonance. If there is massive fighting and we win, many black women will be in line to get bleached and be brought in to the new society. That's just the reality of the eternal odds players all the way back to when one hunter gatherer tribe would attack another: the males get their skulls crushed with rocks and the women get assimilated.

Second, and this is harsh, but most people don't care. It will take their families getting brutalized to shake them out of their slumber. Many of them are like autistic kids, perpetually obsessed with status quo, and there's a fidget spinner shaped like a certain star that's hypnotized many of them, and as long as there's enough media to consume they will continue to be mesmerized despite any of those sinking feelings they have to repress when they turn on the news and see the daily mugshots and they hear about demographics changing.

I personally don't want to fight anybody, but when a certain religion and their pet golems celebrate demographic decline, what else could they be looking to do?
1598987855710.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
It was the colonists, child. They brought in modern technology and didn't teach them how to use it. Do you expect these people to educate themselves in a vacuum like the Europeans? You're so stupid, hush now.
Are these the real unskilled laborers?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
d64c5b1413063c975fc09783577e31bb.png

I can't speak to Zimbabwe or South Africa, but Haitians killed White people whom they knew were pro-emancipation. That's the part that even this leaves out that needs to be repeated 6 million times.

RobertMewler

William Luther Pierce discusses the plight of white farmers in Zimbabwe (speech from the 90s):

This shit has been going on for decades. And yes, Jews fomented, through the media and university student protests, hate against white farmers and white South Africans.